🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 129 — Professional Liar

TV’s Brian Huskey gives us the scoop on shooting the season finale of How I Met Your Mother on today’s Who Charted! Brian talks Disney Radio, college bands, Lana Del Rey  as we countdown the Billboard Heat Seeker Songs Chart. We then get a special call during the Movie Chart and Brian gives us the honor of coaxing eggs from the one & only Hermes, the Chart Goose!

Disney Radio is mentioned and no appearance from Sloppy Timmy Slotsman? Disappointing

Disney Radio is mentioned and no appearance from Sloppy Timmy Slotsman? Disappointing

Or at least his father, or his father's gay lover.

• Like 1

Getting Baz'd on...might be the catchphrase for 2013!

An amazing show eveyrone! Love me some Brian Huskey!

Kulap indicated that tomorrow's live VPN recording would feature guest Maria Bamford, but the show page on YouTube says they will instead be joined by Mr. Harris Wittels. Looking forward to it either way.

She also said it would be at 7 Pacific when it appears to be at the normal time of 6.

Anyway, good episode, Huskey is really funny and always comes across as an extremely nice, chill type of guy. This is two weeks in a row where the guest was someone who is a big fixture on various comedy podcasts, so I sort of assumed had already been on the show before, but apparently hadn't. It's nice to know that the well of good guests hasn't dried up just yet.

Yeah, I'm a dude and I'm totally fine having Baz injected into my eyeballs.

Sunscreen was an essay by Mary Schmich, Baz just put it to music.

Great episode. Looking forward to Maria or Harris tomorrow night.

Also, please bring Andy Kindler back for a return appearance!

As soon as Chart Goose started I was like, "Brian's going to wind up screaming at that goose."

I am so happy that happened.

• Like 1

As soon as Chart Goose started I was like, "Brian's going to wind up screaming at that goose."

I am so happy that happened.

Reminds me of Gelmania! Swoon.

Yeah, I'm a dude and I'm totally fine having Baz injected into my eyeballs.

Sunscreen was an essay by Mary Schmich, Baz just put it to music.

Here's more info : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wear_Sunscreen . So we still don't know Baz's voice because this says it was performed by an Australian voice actor, which makes sense.

The best part was that it inspired Chris Rock's "No Sex (In The Champagne Room)"

Way to squeeze the goose Huskey (PLEASE pass that on !!!)...

Also, I bid a hearty "Great Episode !!!" to YOU guys...Ku, How, 'Stard...

Love !!! Wish I could send money...

Keep On Keeping On

Sign in to follow this