🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
felixmia

Kuffs (1992)

I always thought Milla Jovovich was adorable in this movie (as she always is). Hard to believe she was only 15 when she shot it!

I always thought Milla Jovovich was adorable in this movie (as she always is). Hard to believe she was only 15 when she shot it!

Holy crap! Good thing I was only 12 back then. It was OK for me to have feelings about her that I didn't yet understand.

I like this Amazon 5-star review. He really sells the great jokes.

Critics who were just trying to kill Slater's career as they do with many actors, actresses and directors rated this a horrible movie. But this movie is so hilarious. The drugged coffee? "I like my coffee cold." The chief's car. The part when Slater answered his front door with a gun pointed at whoever was standing behind and that guy who threw his arms up and fainted! "Why are we doing all this running? Aren't we all going to be in cars?!" And Milla is the definition of sexy.

I wonder if this guy botched the math on purpose.

Two words for you: Milla Jovovich at 18 years of age. Yummy. I mean it doesn't get any more quality then that, oh yeah Christian Slater does a pretty good job...
  • Like 2

I like how that review instantly assumes that we know what they're talking about. It's like "I mean, no need to explain the CLASSIC drugged coffee and chief's car bits, you all know what I'm talking about", like its "The Jerk" or something...

• Like 2

Love this film, its a slater classic right up there withheathers and pump up the volume

Bump. I can't help thinking this would make a great HDTGM episode with a mix of both admiration (over old crushes) and absolute befuddlement.

Sign in to follow this