🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
AnthonyPlumlee

JAMES ADOMIAN FOR SNL

James Adomian is a motherfucking genius. He needs to be seen by the world. What better forum than SNL? He would kill. Hader, Sudekis, and Armisen are gone. I think A-Domes could easily take over for all three and be wildly hilarious. There's probably not another "unknown" that needs more exposure, either. I am right. Just think...Huell Howser on SNL. Paul fucking Giamatti. Lorne Michaels would be stupid NOT to hire this man.

• Like 1

I believe I read an interview with James, where he said he has auditioned for the show before.

With Bill Hader gone, James would be a great addition to the cast.

Adomian would kill it. It's so obvious.

This sounds dumb (and sad) but he's kinda too good/smart for SNL, dont you think?

I feel like he'd have to dumb himself down

Nah, I don't think so. I think he's pretty versatile, he doesn't have to be super obtuse to be funny. I think a lot of the things he already does would be pretty SNL friendly. I could see him as Huell Howser on Weekend Update pretty easily.

Yeah this guy is pretty funny he should definitely be on this shitty bad show

I love Adomian and would love to see it

But I know that he has auditioned before

I know he auditioned the year that Hader and Samberg got on, Hader talked about it on the Howard Stern show recently and said Adomian was one of the people that auditioned with them