🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 221 — The Cake Council

IT'S BEEN too long Cake Boss (cake boss)!

Also, IT'S BEEN too long since Ice-T made an appearance. I need to know what entrepreneurial endeavors Ice-T has been up to.

I love Cake Boss, but he was on a month or two ago, and Ice T was on last years Christmas episode, I would love to see him again, but I really want to see some of his characters that haven't been on in a real long time like Mr Brainwash or Danny Glover

• Like 1

One other thing I forgot to mention - I was surprised that PFT let a reference to "Happy Birthday" go by without rolling out one of his go-to references, "those old spinsters Mildred and Patty".

I love Cake Boss, but he was on a month or two ago, and Ice T was on last years Christmas episode, I would love to see him again, but I really want to see some of his characters that haven't been on in a real long time like Mr Brainwash or Danny Glover

Nah, I want John C. Reilly. His hair is like a rollercoaster!

I'm not a huge fan of PFT's Danny Glover impression or of Mr. Brainwash, so Cake Boss suits me just fine. Although, I feel it's time for Garry Marshall to make a return appearance.

i haven't pressed play yet, but thats just because i need to share my love for this group with this group. i love you group. i hope i'm not being to forward. and just like my cats, i know you love me too, no words necessary.

I hope one day that we get to meet the Cake Elders and sit in on one of their meetings. If not on CBB, then on the Pod F. Tompkast or on Superego.

I loved the fully functional erotic cakes. They actually gave me an idea for something a little more risque involving a heart shaped cake that could save the life of your loved one who was in need of a heart transplant. I once got in an argument with Cake Boss over whether cake legs would be better than normal legs. Cake Boss continually pointed out that all my arguments in favor of cake legs were unsubstantiated and baseless considering that my persistent reliance on normal legs contradicted my argument. While I agree that he is in fact the Cake Boss, I think that my transformation into Cake Person is also an important title and should not be over looked.

MY WIFE!!!!!

I had to do it, since Mr. Aukerman refused to every time both Andy and Cake Boss mentioned their respective spouses. Come on, Choctaw!!!

• Like 1

Will we learn that the Cake Council has already created a 1:1 cake replica of Earth that is orbiting the sun opposite of Earth-Prime?

Is there a cake-me living there? Is he happier than me?

• Like 1

I feel it's time for Garry Marshall to make a return appearance.

Looks like you'll get your wish. PFT and Gillian Jacobs on tonight's VPN episode!

Looks like you'll get your wish. PFT and Gillian Jacobs on tonight's VPN episode!

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

I love Garry (Please Call Me Mr.) Marshall and Gilly on the show in the same vein as others love Wompler/Listler or Farts and Pro.

I'm a cynical, sarcastic, sourpuss. This podcast, and in particular this episode, makes me feel warm inside and joyous. Thank you, Comedy Bang Bang.

Mah wife,

BuzzinFrog

• Like 3

omg Andy Richter is continuously great

Neil Armstrong didn't play golf on the moon, second sight my foot

Sure he did, during THE REAL moon landing, duh!

Alan Shepherd is the only person to play golf on the moon, but I did realize later second sight doesn't involve knowing everything about the past, I should never have doubted it.

• Like 1

I guess you could say Roman and Vilalalene had to divorce over irreconsyllable differences!

Sign in to follow this