🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 148.5 — Sklarbro County 53

Once again lady energy is all over the place as the brilliant Karen Kilgariff stops by the County! Karen tells us about her time as a cast member on Mr. Show, writing an original song with Mary Lynn Rajskub for the movie The Anniversary Party, hosting a stand-up show at Largo in LA the Monday after 9/11, and how being the head writer for The Ellen DeGeneres Show was like going to television production boot camp. Then Dan Van Kirk joins us with some insane stories that include; a Kentucky man arrested for breaking into a grocery store to have an overnight feast, an Illinois man arrested for soliciting prostitution while on his honeymoon, and the dumbest person we’ve ever met in the 53 episodes of the County. Plus, another installment of your Weekly Wahlberg! Citizens of Chicago, make sure to get your tickets for a LIVE taping of Sklarbro Country on Thursday, May 30th and to see Randy & Jason perform stand-up on Friday, May 31st & Saturday, June 1st at the UP Comedy Club!

That was a fun episode, I forgot how great Karen is.

It's hard to believe that it's already been a year of getting essentially four Sklars a week.

So Wayne can still urinate... sounds more like a golden lining than a silver one... Zoom!

As someone who is a St. Louisan and also regularly visits Door County I feel like this show was made for me.

Sign in to follow this