🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Colin Farrell. Noomi Rapace, Terrence Howard. Directed by Niels Arden Oplev,the director of the rape fetish classic Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.

Murder. Sex. Face scratches. That's right. Scratches on someone's face. A once beautiful face now ruined forever by minor scratches from an accident.

Did anyone besides me see this movie? Did it make sense to anyone? I feel like someone is murdered every 5-10 minutes in broad daylight and yet police never show up. Not once. There were at least 5-10 times during this movie where it looked like things were coming together, and then as fast as things started to make sense they oozed back into a chaotic puddle of shit.

37% on rotten tomatoes.

I saw this when it came out and thought it was an okay revenge flick. I was more surprised about Colin Farrel's buddy being a super detective in figuring out who was killing the gang members, when for the whole movie he was a real idiot. Also, why was Armand Assante in this movie for a three minute scene?

Directed by Niels Arden Oplev,the director of the rape fetish classic Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.

There may be a lot of legitimate criticisms of the "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" franchise, but I think calling it a "rape fetish classic" misses the whole freaking point of the story.

Alas, any hope I'd have had for this movie was evaporated by the appearance of the WWE Studios logo in the trailer. I hate to say it, but I get the impression they're being run by a bunch of guys who've taken a lot of blows to the head.

Sign in to follow this