🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
robinsbruce

NEW CBB SHIRT

Guys! There's new Earwolf digs for season 2 of CBB. I didn't see a topic for this. Go buy one. I'll patiently await the arrival of mine.

Holy shit, when I first saw Scott post that picture I figured they'd make a poster of it; but a t-shirt? I am all over that.

• Like 1

YES! Pick up a "CBB Season 2" shirt or a "MY WIIIIFE" shirt in the Earwolf store!

Just look at these beauties...

b4vseb.jpg358xoqt.jpg

Due to it's extreme badassness the CBB Season 2 shirt costs a bit more and is also LIMITED EDITION!! So what are you waiting for?! GET ONE!!

note: Shirts will not begin shipping until after June 5th.

• Like 1

WHAT?!?

i think its a picture of weirdest kulap, the lines in her hair say "my wife"

pretty amazing

i think its a picture of weirdest kulap, the lines in her hair say "my wife"

pretty amazing

Oh, I know, and I agree it's amazing.

Scott totally trolled everyone on last night's VPN show when he promoted these shirts at the end of the show and said "My wife" MULTIPLE times without the proper pronunciation (and, I dare say, with a knowing look into the camera). What a rascal.

I don't see how a shirt can possibly do the CBB Season Two image justice. If I can get that in at least 300DPS, I'm going to have it done as a full-on Yakuza-style back tattoo, as it deserves.

More seriously, I love it but I'm having a hard time seeing how it works as a shirt, designwise.

I guess it's going to be a big colourful square in the middle of a white shirt? It's a bit hard to express this, but my taste in t-shirts tends really, really heavily to art that's cut to conform to the design and that "floats" on the shirt (the My Wife shirt is a perfect example of this) instead of the "here's a rectangular picture with right-angle borders and we happen to have put it on this shirt" style.

Don't get me wrong -- it's flamin' gorgeous, and flat-out one of the best things I've seen ever. It just doesn't seem to lend itself to a shirt design.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong -- it's flamin' gorgeous, and flat-out one of the best things I've seen ever. It just doesn't seem to lend itself to a shirt design.

I agree. It's more suited to a poster than a t shirt.

I agree. It's more suited to a poster than a t shirt.

That, or a full print shirt along the lines of:

http://www.jakprints...st-artistic.jpg

That site actually does custom ones in mass amounts for a decent price, but who knows how good their quality of shirt/print is.

Sign in to follow this