🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Shannon

Nerd Poker T-shirts!

Wear your nerd pride right on your chest with this new handsome Nerd Poker t-shirt now available in the Earwolf Store!

f527gm.jpg

Only $20 and extra soft so you can get your DND on in comfort and style. Get one now!

Note: Shirts begin shipping after June 5th

• Like 8

Cool but ultimately disappointed by this design

Ordered mine yesterday. I agree that it's not nearly as catchy as some of the fan artwork that's been posted but it's still a cool shirt and a way for us to support Brian and the crew.

• Like 1

Got a new job and haven't been here in so long. Was very excited to see this when I finally logged back in today! Love it, placed an order. I hope you do well with these and decide to make a few more designs. Now I've got 8 episodes to go get caught up on! \m/ \m/

Only $20

???1 sided / 1 color shirts cost maybe $3 to make + $3-4 to ship so ONLY $20???

Just picked mine up today, and it's made out of the best material possible. I usually look like SpongeBob in a Tshirt, but this one is so soft and flexible.

Any chance that this will be available as a lady tee? Pretty please?

We don't have lady tees but I will tell you as a lady who owns many of our tees that the material is so soft and stretchy that I promise you will look cute in it and not boxy like lots of tshirts tend to be.

Unfortunately the material is so thin, mine ripped on the seam the first time I wore it : /.

I'd call the material soft by not thin. It''s a solid quality shirt although I'd gladly pay a few bucks more for slim fit American apparel so I can look both geek and chic.

Now when do we get "don't jerk off on my cheese" shirts?

• Like 3

There doesn't seem to be a way to track your order (I just ordered a shirt). How long did it take some of you to get your shirts. I'm not concerned at all, just curious. Thanks!