🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
PhillBourgeois

Blaine Capatch

Everyone on the show is hilarious, but Blaine fricking kills me every time. I see no CDs or DVDs of any of his standup! He's in one of the Comedians of Comedy on Netflix, and there's a few YouTube clips and that's it! Does anyone (or Blaine himself if he reads the forums), know where I can get some more Blaine Capatch in my life?

He wrote on MAD TV forever and hosted Beat The Geeks, so probably not too much time for a CD.

When does the 'best of blaine's' commercials cassette tape come out? I'll pay $5 for that!!!

• Like 1

When does the 'best of blaine's' commercials cassette tape come out? I'll pay $5 for that!!!

When my machine is complete and ready to take you back to the 80's when people sold cassettes.

When my machine is complete and ready to take you back to the 80's when people sold cassettes.

I guess you haven't seen the stupid retrotrend in tape releases. Lots of underground bands are releasing cassettes again. I have no idea why but it's quite popular.

I guess you haven't seen the stupid retrotrend in tape releases. Lots of underground bands are releasing cassettes again. I have no idea why but it's quite popular.

Hipsters eh? I should have known. However I refuse to let them ruin vinyl for me.

Sign in to follow this