🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 222 — A Peanut In The Rain

Take a break from grabbing that tasty air and enjoy a fresh episode of Comedy Bing Bong! The iconic Garry Marshall is back with Gillian Jacobs to deal with some unfinished business that occurred since the last time they were on the show and we’re also joined by extreme adventure skier Ducky Powell who has a sweet message to share with us. It’s truly a gnarly episode you won’t want to miss!

i cant wait for the PFT gifs! this was such a fucking pleasure to watch live.. "is it the n word?" fantastic job

• Like 3

"is it the n word?"

That and "Handy" both made PFT laugh so hard that he had to completely pause for a solid five seconds to compose himself. That was like the visual version of his usual semi-off-mic out-of-character laughter.

• Like 4

Just started listening, but already flipped out cause Scott mentioned there will be TWENTY new episodes of CBB TV!!!!!!

"IS IT THE N WORD? .................................................... YES AND..................." i just died.

"That beautiful, sweet, dick" -Scott Aukerman

"Owner of a Butthole-less Doll" is my favorite Yes song

I want to wait for it to go up on Youtube, but I don't know if I'm patient enough.

I want to wait for it to go up on Youtube, but I don't know if I'm patient enough.

You should wait, the video is great. There's a lot of non-audio stuff with Gillian Jacobs and the "baby" that should really be seen.

• Like 1

The video can take 10 days from the recording date to go up sometimes, you might be waiting a while.

I love this whole Gillian Jacobs/ Gary Marshall arc. I love how what started out as a stand alone episode has evolved into this bizarre relationship. I just wanted to know if the idea for her to "marry" Mr. Marshall was something that was planned before their first episode together, who something they just came up with during the break?

I WANT THE VIDEO AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!

*brandishes very sharp knife*

AUKERMMMMAAAAAAANANANANANANNANANANNANANANA

• Like 1

Who's zoomin' WHOM?

2 home runs in a row.

Brilliant.

My-mother-the-car-54-where-are-you?

• Like 1

The streak continues!

Scott's Howard Kremer moment with Mr. Marshalls show names was great, and Garry and Gilly were hilarious as usual, but Ducky's "What A Thrashable Slope" was one of the greatest things I've ever heard.

I feel bad for everyone I know because I plan on saying gnarly back scratchers and tasty Daffys all the time.

Seems as though GIlly and Garry will be giving married life one more shot, can't wait for their next episode.

Edited by BagguhMcGuirk
  • Like 2

So, in the official continuity, did young Garry "Ponyboy" Marshall's construction of a space ship and subsequent trip to an alien planet occur before or after the time he spent in his youth as a stab-happy New York street tough?

"You're shit out of luck, it's just skeletons in there!"

Early days, but this might end up being my favourite episode of the year.

• Like 2

So, in the official continuity, did young Garry "Ponyboy" Marshall's construction of a space ship and subsequent trip to an alien planet occur before or after the time he spent in his youth as a stab-happy New York street tough?

Yes.

• Like 1

what happened to Scott's nephew Todd? is he still grounded? is he allowed to play video games? is he doing his chores?

TODD, THE POPE, AND CHEF RAMSEY. you have one week, or I call the Make-A-Wish Foundation and trust me, it'll fucking happen.

• Like 1

How did that butthole-less doll speak? Was it possessed by the ghost of Penny Marshall?