🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 63.5 — Minisode 63.5

Nepotism at its worst is Pauley Shore's whole career.

After this performance, Jaden might just join Pauley in the dustbin.

I'm only not doing The Happening because you all complain about us not doing it so much. So can we please stop this boring ass conspiracy conversation.

*slams fist on table*

THIS CONCLAVE IS OVER!

• Like 2

I wouldn't doubt that's possible (the movie kind of screams amateur hour and despite his problem with scripts Shyamalan does know how to shoot a movie competently), but IMDB trivia pages aren't terribly reliable sources of information.

The thing is most of the pictures you see of Shymalan for this movie, Will Smith is right there pointing or gesturing how he wants it all to go.

I just want to go on record and say that I NEVER requested this movie, and I'll street fight anyone who says otherwise.

But remember, boxing is for indoor fighting only.

"Will Smith walks into a bar. Everyone is excited until they see hes with his annoying son so no one goes to the bar & it gets awful reviews."

from Rob Fee's twatter

• Like 3

Seeing as how Will and Jaden are basically the only 2 actors, and all their scenes are separate, I could definitely see Will standing over M. Night's shoulder during all of Jaden's scenes. And when the guy who's paying for the movie tells you to do something a certain way, I don't see M. Night doing much arguing.

I genuinely want to know if M. Night is aware that his movies have been progressively getting worse, or if he is genuinely just hoping for another Sixth Sense at one point.

Did I miss something I don't recall anyone requesting afterearth?

btw there is a good artrical at wired called How Many Times Has Will Smith’s Family Saved the World 63,648,098,766 it's too funny.

Did I miss something I don't recall anyone requesting afterearth?

I honestly thought it would be weeks until they acknowledged the movie. The forum came up right after it premiered. The movement on the forum went from 'Christ this is bad' to 'but not fun bad', so i think they might have jumped the gun. Still should be hilarious, but I'm not seeing it.

No way in hell am I reading all that. That's almost a novella of 100% overthinking tin foil material.

Yeah, that was a bit much...

Have you seen "The Master"? After looking at that, I sort of wish I had no scruples because I can weave a good tale and have an active imagination. I could at least get 10 cult followers and pay off my student loans.

No way in hell am I reading all that. That's almost a novella of 100% overthinking tin foil material.

don't listen to this man, he's one of them.

• Like 1

I sort of wish I had no scruples because I can weave a good tale and have an active imagination. I could at least get 10 cult followers and pay off my student loans.

I'll totally join, if I get a t-shirt and some pain meds.

• Like 1

Yeah, that was a bit much...

Have you seen "The Master"? After looking at that, I sort of wish I had no scruples because I can weave a good tale and have an active imagination. I could at least get 10 cult followers and pay off my student loans.

We should join forces, with your tale-weaving and imagination and my complete lack of scruples, together we can rule the world!

Just saw this movie. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The acting isn't great, and the story is quite predictable, but I was entertained. Weirdest part of the movie is how it seems like every piece of technology they have is biodegradable. They're wearing tin foil and leather that I'm supposed to believe can project holograms.

I'll totally join, if I get a t-shirt and some pain meds.

The Lord of Light will ease all of your pain, my child, for a fee of $400.

tumblr_lz6iawudlZ1qbyxqmo1_500.png

We should join forces, with your tale-weaving and imagination and my complete lack of scruples, together we can rule the world!

If we team we should totally do something like this.

[media='']http://youtu.be/CWFnCq7o1c8[/media]

So do we call this conspiracy/scandal "Happening-gate" or "After Earthgate?"

Could anyone tell me what the website address is for the movie suggestions? I can't seem to fnd it.

Thanks for the shout out Paul Scheer. This really made my day. One of my best accomplishments!

Though there's one more correction. I am a MAN!

It's Patty as in a nickname for Patrick/an Irishman and Bs for my last name Brazil. I will still enjoy being the Queen of the week.

Could I get tickets to your live NYC podcast though for me and my GF as retribution though? Please! I'll pay double or more.

I just got back from seeing this movie and WHAT ON EARTH JUST HAPPENED? This movie was insane. Just ridiculously bad. Jaden Smith is not an actor and Will Smith is literally just asleep in a chair for the second half of the movie.

I genuinely want to know if M. Night is aware that his movies have been progressively getting worse, or if he is genuinely just hoping for another Sixth Sense at one point.

You can see glimpses of the visual mastery he showed in his first few movies in After Earth, but they're fleeting. He just needs to team up with a good writer and get out of his own head. There are half-decent ideas tucked away in Lady in the Water, The Happening and After Earth, but they're mired in ridiculous pretension and goofy writing.

Sign in to follow this