🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 63.5 — Minisode 63.5

I just got back from seeing this movie and WHAT ON EARTH JUST HAPPENED? This movie was insane. Just ridiculously bad. Jaden Smith is not an actor and Will Smith is literally just asleep in a chair for the second half of the movie.

hes in the chair pretty much the whole movie, asleep for half. The best part is the scene just before the crash where Will is trying to calm down his son. I felt the intensity. After that I had no empathy for anyone.

I don't care if they don't do The Happening. I'm just not going to spend $10 to go see this in a theater. They should have waited for it to come out on DVD/VOD first.

This was NOT a bad movie. It's a "Meh" at worst, and that's still scores above anything M. Night's done in the past decade.

Although I did love the part where Kitai finds a piece of the crashed spaceship and needs to clear away brush to see the name on it to make sure it's a piece of HIS crashed spaceship.

This was NOT a bad movie. It's a "Meh" at worst, and that's still scores above anything M. Night's done in the past decade.

I totally disagree. I'd rather watch The Happening AND The Last Airbender in a row than ever have to sit through After Earth again. And I HATE The Happening and The Last Airbender.

Its 11% on Rotten Tomatoes is too high.

Although I did love the part where Kitai finds a piece of the crashed spaceship and needs to clear away brush to see the name on it to make sure it's a piece of HIS crashed spaceship.

It's definitely a bad movie, it's just that it's a boring bad movie, which means it's not very fun to pick apart.

Exactly, Sean. It's bad in the way that In the Name of the King was bad.

After everyone's reactions to Fast 6 and this, I feel like I'm living in another dimension lately.

• Like 1

It's better than Airbender, sure, but that's like saying constipation is better than diarrhea. It's a terrible, nonsensical movie with bland performances, plot-holes galore and subplot about baby Jaden Smith getting stuck in a dang terrarium bubble while his sister is eaten.

You mean to tell me none of you liked when the baboons tore Jaden apart twelve different times?

Oh wait...that's just how many times they should've torn him apart but somehow kept falling back 30 feet every few seconds.

I gotta say, rather than being angry, I'm kind of enjoying how silly this movie was the more I think about it. I'm suddenly really looking forward to this episode.

baby Jaden Smith getting stuck in a dang terrarium bubble while his sister is eaten.

When the sister told him to stay still and be quiet, I couldn't help thinking, "And under NO circumstances should you whip your hair back and forth!"

Sign in to follow this