🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

This is one of my favorite zombie movies. I had it on vhs when I was in highschool and watched it all the time because it had zombies, a really hot naked chick, and some really bizarre moments that I found hilarious.

I rented it thinking it was going to be a straight forward horror movie but it just gets progressively weirder and surreal. Movies like this kinda make me miss the days of renting movies with not much to go on besides the front and back of the cover. I feel like it's rare now to go into a movie with no idea what to expect.

I like this movie, I think it's a good movie, but I think there's enough crazy for them to talk about in an episode. If nothing else though I just want to recommend it to people who haven't seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS-GpYY6f2o

This is basically a movie version of the comic Dylan Dog (which is reportedly good stuff), which was turned into a terrible American movie called "Dylan Dog: Dead of Night" in 2011.

Great for fans of weirder horror films or if you enjoy Anna Falchi. I know there's some gratuitous stuff, but man, she is gorgeous in this one.

One of my favorite films. Was not aware of a us remake. I don't think this is HDTGM territory.

Like I said I love this movie, but I still think there's a bunch to talk about. Every now and then HDTGM does some movies that are actually good/fun.

Fair enough. Everybody should watch this movie.

Sign in to follow this