🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 108 — Infinity

Greetings, Blastronauts! This week the gang leave the comfort of The Hatch and come to you live from Birmingham, Alabama as they discuss more road trip shenanigans, get sidetracked by spider semantics, and reflect on the increasingly prevalent Iraqnophobia epidemic. The Professor reveals the proper pronunciation of “infinitesimal”, Kyle explains the history of the Universe and Tig burps (or was it just her delivery?) before diving into the mysteries of the Infinite with returning guest Abe Kunin. Tune in and find out if Aaron can make it through the entire show without peeing his pants!

• Like 2

This episode was great. Though, I felt pretty bad for poor Abe for the first few minutes of his time.

This episode was great. Though, I felt pretty bad for poor Abe for the first few minutes of his time.

Yeah, Kyle was kind of annoying for a big chunk of the episode, but I think he managed to pee it out. Really fun episode overall.

In HHGG, it is explained that the giant program that the earth was part of was messed up at the very end and gave the qrong question to the answer "42" because of that.

Wiki: "The program on the "Earth computer" should have run correctly, but the unexpected arrival of the Golgafrinchans on prehistoric Earth caused input errors into the system—computing (because of the garbage in, garbage out rule) the wrong question—the question in Arthur's subconscious being invalid all along."

I listen to this podcat off and on, and I don't remember hearing you guys play the Punky game before. Even though I now love it, I think you guys were kindof being dicks to the audience. Oh Punky..

qjjlkGm.gif

The infinite chocolate bar Aaron referenced.

The saints on this podcast are the guests, especially the ones who actually know a lot about the topic. Would it "break" the show to give 5 or ten minutes where they can talk without the riffing? I am a huge fan and download and listen every week. I nominate Aaron to do the segment where the guest gets to talk.

Yeah Kyle was kinda a dick and Aaron was trying to ask this math guy a bunch of existential questions about the universe and just overall was a train wreck

I enjoyed it though

I have never laughed so hard as I have when Kyle mocked the Professor saying 'infinitesimal' at 17:36. I laughed so hard I almost peed myself.

I never knew there were multiple infinities! That's pretty nuts.

Sign in to follow this