🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 224 — Live From Austin

any Best Show on WFMU listeners here? all i could think about while listening was how Bill Diesel sounded exactly like Gary the Squirrel.

• Like 1

any Best Show on WFMU listeners here? all i could think about while listening was how Bill Diesel sounded exactly like Gary the Squirrel.

Perhaps he didn't get the MEM-OOO?

(Sorry, my only Gary exposure has been the Fogelnest Files.)

• Like 1

I thought Bill Diesel sounded a lot like Roger Rabbit. Great episode, I'm pretty sure I could listen to a podcast that was just 45 minutes of Rick Faber telling stories of how he embarrassed Neil Campbell

• Like 1

I'm bemused at how Neil Campbell has been accosted by teens so frequently. Didn't know there were teens out there willing to bully adults.

• Like 2

Neil! If you read this just know that if you came to my school and did an improv class I would eat that up! I promise you we're not all horrible!

• Like 1

Or, put another way, Scott was 1/5 of this one rather than 1/3. ;)

If he starts another rap with "Well, my name is Scott and I'm here to say..." I will figure out a way to give Earwolf negative donations.

Extremely good episode. I didn't know Brandon Johnson was such a comedy beast, and dearly hope to hear him on more podcasts in the future.

That said, was anyone else expecting Rick Faber's blatant description of Paul Scheer's physical appearance to be a set-up for an on-stage confrontation? Alas.

The return of Rick Faber! B-b-b-bonus-s-s-s indeed!

Seems like podcasts don't usually transfer well to live shows. This show is totally the exception. Very great show.

I thought the same but, Paul was so funny I could never give him grief for the voice overlap. The voice was close, the character very different.

I thought the same but, Paul was so funny I could never give him grief for the voice overlap. The voice was close, the character very different.

Plus, Gary the Squirrel sounds EXACTLY like the Jackie Puppet from Stern, so it's not like Tom's voice was entirely original either.

Scheer has been on the Best Show too. It's not a coincidence.

Scheer even proclaimed, "Wait,whaaattt."

Seems like podcasts don't usually transfer well to live shows. This show is totally the exception. Very great show.

If you are so inclined, check out the ten live shows from the 2012 tour. They are all great. They are available on the Earwolf store.

Neil! If you read this just know that if you came to my school and did an improv class I would eat that up! I promise you we're not all horrible!

Wow, I was working at the same time as listening to this one the first time I heard it, and I never put it together that Rick Faber was just a conglomeration of all the teens who've ever been a dick to Neil Campbell. (didn't hear his last episode either.)

Mind=Blown right now. I'm re listening with my full concentration, and it's SO MUCH FUNNIER.

Neil Campbell has snuck his way into my heart with your Krolls, PFTs and Dalys as perfect CBB character guests.

If he starts another rap with "Well, my name is Scott and I'm here to say..." I will figure out a way to give Earwolf negative donations.

If he starts another rap with "Well, my name is Scott and I'm here to say..." I will figure out a way to find out who has invaded his body and what happened to the real Scott.