🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 132.5 — 06/14/13 TWO CHARTED 71

Kukulius and Howie are back yet again for another edition of TWO CHARTED! For the second week in a row, an (especially delicious) gift is unboxed live on the air and Howard recaps his insanely busy week, including a tale of dog-rescuing heroism. Kulap and Howard both detail their Swimginity losses, talk summah swimsuit etiquette and how awesome Fringe Riders shows are. A Skrillex encounter is discussed, Stard tells a Viper Room bathroom horror story, and Kulap poses a Summah Challenge for herself. It's a TWOCH for the ages!

For a second there I thought Howard was saying calling the fire department is just snitching on a fire, and I was about to drive my car into a guardrail.

• Like 4

Love the show, always, but it seems like they're getting rushed out of the studio lately. Not cool. Howard had more stories he wanted to give us.

• Like 1

OH BOYZLE!

Howard is a hero. He also had a series of tweets that night that were EPIC.

I have heard more than one story of people who had to briefly evacuate for the forrest fires a little north of you (a couple of years ago). In those cases, the fire fighters were really cool about their illicit stuff, especially since they had their documents posted in the appropriate places. Fire fighters are legit.

I also really want Stard to go out with Howard so we can get his and Howard's account of the event.

JDR. Good friends are worth their weight in gold.

Shoe-lops

• Like 1

Howard and Kulap! You rule sooo much! I will make you shoes forever! Thank you thank you thank you! This episode put the biggest smile up on my face! :)

• Like 7

For a second there I thought Howard was saying calling the fire department is just snitching on a fire, and I was about to drive my car into a guardrail.

That's how I took it, I'm pretty sure I lost it at that point

• Like 2

We got some gifts

It's in a box

The mailman brought it

I got nothin'

For fellow Kulap fans, she is on the new Mental Illness Happy Hour episode - her second visit.

It's VERY heavy, but also quite inspiring for anyone who has dealt with mental illness in their family.

• Like 2

It's VERY heavy, but also quite inspiring for anyone who has dealt with mental illness in their family.

TRIGGER WARNING: Endorsement of shamen, energy alignment, spirit guides, and related snake oil.

• Like 3

thanks everyone for confirming 'Stard quietly saying "shoe-laps"

Sign in to follow this