🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 64.5 — Minisode 64.5

You’re in for a treat next week as the HDTGM gang saved the George Lucas produced perverted duck comedy that is Howard the Duck for a special LIVE episode recorded at Largo in Los Angeles! As always, Paul goes through the many Corrections & Omissions for last week’s movie After Earth, answers your questions regarding Nicolas Cage, 90s sex thrillers, & pizza, and asks YOU for help by becoming an intern. Be sure to email your resume to howdidthisgetmade@earwolf.com with the subject line “Intern”!

I was in the front row and I can't wait to experience the show again. I just feel bad for those who couldn't be there to witness June's epic mike drop.

• Like 5

I was in the front row and I can't wait to experience the show again. I just feel bad for those who couldn't be there to witness June's epic mike drop.

Or Jason fondling the (male) sex doll? Sooo much fun.

Ever since Street Fighter, June hasn't caught a break.

tumblr_m5v2ihyCuL1qkpccwo1_500.gif

• Like 3

So jelly of anyone who lives in the LA area; you are so close to so much great live comedy practically every day! But I'm excited to hear the episode, even if it would be prohibitively expensive for me to ever get to a live taping...can't wait to hear what awful thing June defends this week while Jason wonders if she's gone completely mental.

The next installment in the ongoing series of the crew in bed with their subject...

nj0.gif

• Like 11

The next installment in the ongoing series of the crew in bed with their subject...

nj0.gif

33lbIhB.gif

P.S. get out of my head Earbear.

• Like 1

nj0.gif

Uh Boy, the first thing I thought when seeing this is "God Damnit, Lea Thompson!"

P.S. get out of my head Earbear.

NO.

Uh Boy, the first thing I thought when seeing this is "God Damnit, Lea Thompson!"

Man, I was looking through animated gifs people have made from this movie this morning before I made the HDTGM one and they're all Lea Thompson's ass in lingerie and being hot. I just drunkenly watched this move on HBOGo like a month ago and I totally forgot how hot she was in the 80s. Like the Back to the Future, Some Kind of Wonderful era. You can't really appreciate how hot she was in the context of this movie cause the whole bestiality, duck fucking thing is too creepily distracting.

• Like 2

nj0.gif

tumblr_mnu6llHPfI1r7itg8o4_500.gif

this is AMAZING EarBear. please let me post it on the Earwolf tumblr, i'll be sure to credit you!

this is AMAZING EarBear. please let me post it on the Earwolf tumblr, i'll be sure to credit you!

Please, feel free to use any imagery I post as you see fit. I make stupid shit online for the enjoyment of others as well as my own masturbatory pleasure.

I think the way I worded that might make it seem like I masturbate to my own animated gifs. Just to clarify, I definitely jerk off to all images I post on these boards.

• Like 1

NO.

Man, I was looking through animated gifs people have made from this movie this morning before I made the HDTGM one and they're all Lea Thompson's ass in lingerie and being hot. I just drunkenly watched this move on HBOGo like a month ago and I totally forgot how hot she was in the 80s. Like the Back to the Future, Some Kind of Wonderful era. You can't really appreciate how hot she was in the context of this movie cause the whole bestiality, duck fucking thing is too creepily distracting.

I remember seeing this as a kid and feeling naughty because it was the first time I saw a girl in her underwear. Usually my mom was quick on covering my eyes, but she was slack on this movie.

• Like 1

I just drunkenly watched this move on HBOGo like a month ago

Damn, it's not on there anymore, nor is it on TV at all in the next week.

I went to a special screening of an original print of this movie and I seriously fell asleep during the big airplane chase at the end. I know it's bonkers but I got SO bored after the first half.

Very much looking forward to this one. Live episodes are always fun.

Damn, it's not on there anymore, nor is it on TV at all in the next week.

Dammit! Netflix just took it out of their instant offerings as well. What the fuck?!! Did someone tip Lucas off to the FYI poll? He's making this shit unavailable left and right.

OMG NO WAY!! It was on Netflix Instant for literal YEARS.

This is a tragedy.

Did they record this one at Largo? When did that go down? What the fuck was I doing that night...

I just remembered I LITERALLY posted in the recommendation thread WHILE I was drunkenly* watching this shit on HBOGo last month.

http://forum.earwolf...ck/page__st__20

Tipsily rewatching on HBOGo. Haven't seen since the drive-in since I was 9. Hook it up, Paul. This is a classic pile SO worth an ep.

Man, I dunno how i missed that show, I musta been doing something that night...

*note the poor grammar and first name basis communication to Paul Scheer.

Sign in to follow this