🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 133 — Summah Semantics

I originally thought Howard looked better without the ponytail, but that story about his mom was too sweet.

Stopped listening to this one when one of those things said "it smelled like a homeless man."

Tip to those things: you attract douchebag boyfriends because you, yourselves, are douchebags.

l6MhKqD.gif

Tip to you. Leave our summah party, this isn't even criticism of the show. You are just attacking the guests, who literally did nothing to you.

• Like 3

Stopped listening to this one when one of those things said "it smelled like a homeless man."

Tip to those things: you attract douchebag boyfriends because you, yourselves, are douchebags.

darrylwalksaway.gif

• Like 3

Is there a thread where everyone can list their summah gums and summah cocktails? Summah secrets are obviously off limits, but I'd like to see what all my fellow chartist are drinkin' and chewin' on this summah

start one!

"Howie Michael Motorcycle"

Aaaaah, I can't possibly love this show any more.

Summah gum: that blue ice cream with stale gumballs in it

Summah cocktail: Grasshopper (1 part each: creme de menthe, creme de cacao, vodka). It's a nice sipping beverage. Mint Juleps are wonderful but you can never find a bartender who'll make you one.

Summah secret: http://youtu.be/5BF_LrRF3Q4?t=1h25m35s

Sign in to follow this