🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 86 — Shane & Friends with Matt Besser

Although looking at those our second life videos, they don't seem to have that many views, so I've no idea if they really are that famous.

That goes for so much of the Internet though.

It's real. It's just a weird guy who is so obsessed with being the joker, he probably doesn't even realize how cringey that vid is. Here's his youtube page, he's got more vids.

http://www.youtube.c...oLuver63/videos

Doesn't this speak to the sadness of our society now? Sure, this video is humiliating and semi-life ruining, but might it get me attention for a few minutes from people I don't care about and will never meet? Well I think that's worth a LOT more than my human dignity.

Mad Death Lady Energy!

I do love me some Lennon Parham. She's truly an amazing improver and her Hooters/Stripper story was priceless.

I've yet to encounter an Improv 4 Humans that was so-so....everyone has been stellar.

- R

Is the archived show ever going to go up on youtube? Been over a week and I'm holding off listening to the episode so I can watch it instead :/

Is the archived show ever going to go up on youtube? Been over a week and I'm holding off listening to the episode so I can watch it instead :/

Video episodes post on YouTube 10 days after the live broadcast.

It should be up Early next week and I will post it in this thread as soon as it does! :D

No, that didn't quite work, did it?

Thanks to Howard & Kulap's latest promo for the Earwolf store, it works wonderfully.

Strongly enjoyed this episode. I think the show is nearly always better when women are present (and that without any there, it becomes kind of frightening). And these three were all funny.

• Like 1

Strongly enjoyed this episode. I think the show is nearly always better when women are present (and that without any there, it becomes kind of frightening). And these three were all funny.

I agree, just look at the madness the last episode brought with three human dudes in comparison. Beastiality. I also loved the women's reaction to Matt saying he should have called that girl "Horse Pussy."

I agree, just look at the madness the last episode brought with three human dudes in comparison. Beastiality. I also loved the women's reaction to Matt saying he should have called that girl "Horse Pussy."

ahahahah yes! Danielle goes, "Alright" in that perfect way a wife shuts you down when you're about to embarrass yourself, or the way your mom sounds when she's tired of the "potty humor" jokes you're telling in the backseat and it's amazing.

Yeah I think the females' presence usually has a good effect on things. The conversation might eventually go to rapes, vaginal insertions, and so forth but at least there's an awareness that the male focus on these things is somewhat bizarre.

The conversation might eventually go to rapes, vaginal insertions, and so forth

Or anal insertions, if it's one particular female.

• Like 1

So the epi. should have been called "Yo, is this feminist?" or "Yo, is this misogynistic?"

I have trained my self not to salivate about the upping of the live shows so this was a nice Friday evening surprise in what is, for me, the middle of a very hectic week, so this really hit me in the right mood...thanks for the greatest podcast in the universe!!

Sign in to follow this