🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

HAVIN' A SUMMAH 2013!

It's Summahtime everyone!

tumblr_m0rwt0u3Pj1qefvngo1_500.gif

This thread is all about all things SUMMAH! Tell us about your adventures! Did you pick a Summah gum? How bout a Seagull and Shegull spotting? Got a Summah secret? Great new Summah music? Seen any beachcombers going by? We want to hear all about it!

Share your Summah! Let's all enjoy the best time of the year together!

Summah 2013!! Wooooo!

And if you're feeling nostalgic for Summahs past, check out last year's Summah thread.

• Like 3

It's Summahtime everyone!

This thread is all about all things SUMMAH! Tell us about your adventures! Did you pick a Summah gum? How bout a Seagull and Shegull spotting? Got a Summah secret? Great new Summah music? Seen any beachcombers going by? We want to hear all about it!

The first day of Summah'13 has arrived and I'm already feeling the love.

No Summah Gum as I don't chew gum, but I'll have Summah Snack pick ver shortly!

Seagull & Shegull sightings... check out my Instagram (name: DubipR) and you'll see my seagull pic; as well as other summah pics!

Summah Secrets: Well, I can only tell other Chartists my summah secret. It's in the Summah By-Laws.

Summah Music: Got a couple of tunes I've been loving some haven't selected the one just yet...still early in the game.

Beachcombers: I see them on my weekend bike rides, but haven't embraced them yet.

Share your Summah! Let's all enjoy the best time of the year together!

Summah 2013!! Wooooo!

have_a_summah_by_theearwolfdeviantart-d5a28b6.jpg

• Like 1

Anybody pick a summah beer yet? Sierra Nevada Summerfest is a strong front runner for me.

• Like 2

Summah homebrew! Although Good People and Oskars Blues both make very drinkable pales that I'm fond of.

I'm starting my summah off with a ridiculous tan line from getting a sunburn with a band-aid on

tumblr_mojgum7Ejs1qzx1gjo1_500.jpg

Summah Tip: Always put on a second application of sunscreen guys

Summah is about to explode guys. I can barely contain the power in my hands right now...

I'm starting my summah off with a ridiculous tan line from getting a sunburn with a band-aid on

tumblr_mojgum7Ejs1qzx1gjo1_500.jpg

Always put on a second application of sunscreen guys

tumblr_me4bisAYp61qiw26m_zps0119584d.gif

Summah is about to explode guys. I can barely contain the power in my hands right now...

DONT TEASE ME BRETT!!! I GOT PAID TODAY.

What is Howard tweeting about you guys? Summah tour dates? WHAT ABOUT THAT NEW ALBUM?

cat & beard, how bout when I move to Corvallis I buys you a beer irl. Summah research and development?

Anybody pick a summah beer yet? Sierra Nevada Summerfest is a strong front runner for me.

No Summah Beer yet, but there's 3 micobreweries that's walking distance from my home. I've tried one of them so far, a bit too exotic for my tastes, but the 2 I'm looking forward to the others to try out

Summah gum: Stride Fearless Fruit. It's even got a dragon on the package. Could there be anything more fitting?

when I move to Corvallis I buys you a beer irl. Summah research and development?

Fo sho. PM me when you do. Maaah wife and I have not quite completed our transition into singularity and are still able to interact with other humans, on occasion. Corvallis... I'm guessing you either got a job with HP or OSU.

• Like 1

Fo sho. PM me when you do. Maaah wife and I have not quite completed our transition into singularity and are still able to interact with other humans, on occasion. Corvallis... I'm guessing you either got a job with HP or OSU.

Will do! OSU awarded me a fellowship to breed potatoes for them, looks like they needed someone irish to get the job done right.

I'm probably doing a super road trip this summer sometime in July. I can either go through Denver and see some people/backpack. Or Texas/California and see some friends/family. I know there's some Earwolfers in Austin, so I wanted to put this out there. Wein, Shannon? You guys still around Austin? I'd love to have a summah beer with yous and yours. Shariq? You're somewhere in Texas correct?

THAH HAVE ANOTHAH SUMMAH ALBUM IS HERE!!!!

http://howardkremer....-anothah-summah

FUCK YES IT IS. Bought it so hard when it dropped last night and I have played it alllllll day. I think one of the Boognish bros mentioned it in the whooch thread but double googles is really stand out. I honestly think this album could be played on college radio stations.

Also, thank you Stard. I said it before and I will say it again: your production is great. I don't want to nerd out here on layering and levels and such, but I really like the way this album "sounds." As promised I paid more than the 5 dollars. It's up to you to see if you and Ku can get a cut from Howard.

• Like 1

I can either go through Denver and see some people/backpack. Or Texas/California and see some friends/family.

THAH HAVE ANOTHAH SUMMAH ALBUM IS HERE!!!!

http://howardkremer....-anothah-summah

FUCK YES IT IS. Bought it so hard when it dropped last night and I have played it alllllll day. I think one of the Boognish bros mentioned it in the whooch thread but double googles is really stand out. I honestly think this album could be played on college radio stations.

Go to Denver! It's a pretty decent city and the Rockies are like, RIGHT THERE. There's some really cool, easy hikes to be had and the scenery is very different from what you're probably used to.

Yeah, Double Googles is a jam, I think it's my favorite but I'm just finishing listening to it.

Mayor Larry Vaughn is worth $5 alone, so hilarious.

Or Texas/California and see some friends/family. I know there's some Earwolfers in Austin, so I wanted to put this out there. Wein, Shannon? You guys still around Austin? I'd love to have a summah beer with yous and yours. Shariq? You're somewhere in Texas correct?

YES! YES!! If any of you lovely forum peoples wants to come to Austin this summah I will gladly treat you to a night at the beeeautiful Cap City Comedy Club!

That's a summah promise.

After one listen, Have Anothah kind of fells like a DBS/HAS hybrid, but I like it. I agree that Mayor Larry Vaughn and Double Goggle are the stand-outs.

shoot, I was in Austin for the Grand Prix last year.

If you are ever in Baltimore i'll take to you the punk club that they used for funerals in the Wire...

Summah pic from this past weekend!

P1010063.jpg

• Like 2

That's boss. It almost looks surfable. Is that really the bay or are you somewhere else?

Weather widget says PDX is gonna be in the 90s this weekend so SUM SUM SUMMAH TIME to seek a water spot!

Summah pic from my backyard this morning:

UdGK7J9.jpg

They are ready!

• Like 1

That's boss. It almost looks surfable. Is that really the bay or are you somewhere else?

That's Abalone Cove, in Palos Verdes, CA (about 10 miles north of the Los Angeles Harbor). It's a nature preserve that I love hiking and exploring about. You can surf it, but the bottom is extremely rocky. I do see quite a bit of scuba divers launching from that area. There's tidepools with sea aneomes, starfish, and tiny fishes. It's about 5/7 miles from where I live.

Weather widget says PDX is gonna be in the 90s this weekend so SUM SUM SUMMAH TIME to seek a water spot!

Summah pic from my backyard this morning:

UdGK7J9.jpg

They are ready!

Summah Kitteh and Summah Puppeh!

Weather here at work in Hollywood (surprisingly in the area of Dragon Manor) says about mid-90s and southbound near home should be about 92-95. Good bike riding weather, maybe do a little whale watching.

Glad you liked the pic!

Also, thank you Stard. I said it before and I will say it again: your production is great. I don't want to nerd out here on layering and levels and such, but I really like the way this album "sounds." As promised I paid more than the 5 dollars. It's up to you to see if you and Ku can get a cut from Howard.

Thank you so much! Youdaman

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this