🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

HAVIN' A SUMMAH 2013!

this summah Saturday started like this...

2md4awp.jpg

oof.

But ended at the bar having a good laugh with my new friend ANDY KINDLER

tumblr_mp711jdkY61qzx1gjo1_500.jpg

what a lovely man and a lovely summah treat!

• Like 1

I'm happy that I have a Summah Birthday!

This weekend (I'm taking the 15th of July off...the big day!) I'm going to spend some Summah Joy.

Tomorrow my friend, who has a Summah Birthday as well, will be geeking it out at Disney's California Adventure. Got to love a theme park that will let you have some alcohol beverages while walking around! I'll post some pics on my Instagram (instagram.com/dubipr). The rest of the weekend, I'll be enjoying the summah... either spreading the summah cheer or taking in the summah aura.

• Like 1

mzNvOz6.jpg

Jesse is definitely having himself a summah!

• Like 3

mzNvOz6.jpg

Jesse is definitely having himself a summah!

Dammit, out of likes for the day. Is that a border collie? Cute dog.

DOG DAYS OF SUMMAH! Barbara Walters is on his way to the park:

Gi81HSR.jpg

Portland has been super nice lately; high 80s with a gentle breeze. Perfect evenings for grilling and drinking.

Summah garden is doing nicely:

g4fcj2v.jpg

Dammit, out of likes for the day. Is that a border collie? Cute dog.

It is indeed a boder collie. This pic was taken moments before he heard someone at the front door, bolted, and almost destroyed those sunglasses.

Is your dog's name really Barbara Walters? Because that's amazing.

• Like 1

It is indeed a boder collie. This pic was taken moments before he heard someone at the front door, bolted, and almost destroyed those sunglasses.

Is your dog's name really Barbara Walters? Because that's amazing.

WORD THE FUCK UP BORDER COLLIES. They walk on top of sheep to count them; that's some cool shit. I've always wanted one but heard they have crazy levels of energy? Is that correct? Like if they don't get walked/ran a few miles each day they'll get depressed and kill you.

And yeah, his name actually is Barbara Walters (as registered with the county) but maah wife and her family call him Walter, which is a fine name. Everyone else knows him as Barbara. He's mildly confused? It's his natural state. (He's a dog).

And I'm gonna overshare here. Fuck it.

SUP BARBS?

s4L7F3h.jpg

Whoa, didn't know you were going all Instagram/Devendra Blandhart.

cAcvHWn.jpg

Post-dog park. Where does he recoil that thing? It's crazy.

qRoCehr.jpg

So like a couple weekends ago I was feeling down and went to the dollar store and bought a hundred balloons. Maah wife came home to me drinking a large bottle of wine, watching

, and blowing up dollar store balloons. Man, did my cheeks hurt. But it was worth it. Not sure the dog agreed.

Sorry for oversharing. I don't do other social media but I feel like this is a safe space.

DOGS ARE SUMMAH ANIMALS. They will go into the water, whether they understand it or not. They'll wear sunglasses, sit in the sun, eat your bbq while you're not looking, etc. Dogs are SUMMAH PETS. Howard should get like a puggle or something; I think they would bond well -- their memories are terrible, they like to party, and are also hilarious.

• Like 4

WORD THE FUCK UP BORDER COLLIES. They walk on top of sheep to count them; that's some cool shit. I've always wanted one but heard they have crazy levels of energy? Is that correct? Like if they don't get walked/ran a few miles each day they'll get depressed and kill you.

I wouldn't say they're super energetic. They do like keep somewhat active. I've got two border collies and they both get by with a few walks a week and general frolicking in our backyard (which isn't huge, but it's not tiny). They both also like to swim in the pool whenever it's too hot out or they're bored, dogs really are summah animals.

• Like 1

^^^^^^

Sure would be nice if someone offered a ticket to tonight's show in Seattle, but who would do that?

What can I say? Plans changed (again) and the spare ticket was suddenly re-un-available.

Welcome to Seattle, where no one can make up their goddamned mind and you're lucky if half of the people who RSVP for an event actually show up.

This is my first SUMMAH with ya'all; but I have to say it's been a blast!

• Like 2

Summah is winding down, but check it -- I found a pack of old Rock Cards and look who was inside:

4zTh6hw.jpg

Hard to tell, but that's David Lee Roth. And I am having a fuckin' SUMMAH with my awesome duds from Shirt Nerdery. I briefly met the guy who makes these and he is a true Chartist.

• Like 3

Summah is winding down, but check it -- I found a pack of old Rock Cards and look who was inside:

4zTh6hw.jpg

Hard to tell, but that's David Lee Roth. And I am having a fuckin' SUMMAH with my awesome duds from Shirt Nerdery. I briefly met the guy who makes these and he is a true Chartist.

So that's the guy who makes the T-Shirts? I'm gonna order one this weekend.

So that's the guy who makes the T-Shirts? I'm gonna order one this weekend.

Naw, that's me, holding a David Lee Roth trading card. But the guy who prints them is a really cool dude, he personally delivered the shirt to my house around midnight because I had a flight the next morning.

Naw, that's me, holding a David Lee Roth trading card. But the guy who prints them is a really cool dude, he personally delivered the shirt to my house around midnight because I had a flight the next morning.

Damn, talk about customer service.

I've been meaning to post some stuffs in here, but I've been busy with a ton of "real life" garbage.

My pup Rose, who I havent seen in a while...

Rose_ATL.jpg

Jesus that is way too big. I'll just resize the next one. Summah Suhnset on tha farhm...

Sunset.jpg

And Zinnias! Perfect for Summah.

Zinnias.jpg

• Like 4

I'm extending my Summah. Next week I'm taking my Summah up to Portland! Yeah! So looking forward to it!

Kitties-SynchonizedSleeping.jpg

• Like 2

I don't know about you guys, but I'm already pretty fucking tired of this Non-Summah.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm already pretty fucking tired of this Non-Summah.

SHHHHHHHHHHHH! If we don't acknowledge it, it isn't real.

• Like 3

If I understand Howard's definitions from earlier this year, it's still Summer until ~9/22, so I'll try to keep enjoying it even if Summah is over.

It's still 90 degrees 'round these parts, so as far as I'm concerned, it's still Summah.

Sign in to follow this