🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 65 — Howard the Duck: LIVE!

After re-hearing this ep. my mind was blown...

There is a possibility for Paul's Howard The Duck/Star Wars crossover theory to become a reality now that Disney owns Marvel And LucasFilm (Star Wars)

I LITERALLY can't think straight right now...

• Like 1

Just re-listened to this Ep and Paul asked someone to name their favorite Jason Statham movie and I had an epiphany.

I think that Howard the Duck's movie persona could be salvaged with this mash-up.

Am I the only one who would pay to see this?

AKZlqqZ.jpg

• Like 7

Have you guys heard about or even read this??

STK680516.jpg

It was published by Marvel as part of this year's company wide event.

I instantly thought of this episode and the guy's epic question at the end. I read it and it's not bad. I think Paul would dig it.Turns out that there is a human analogue but he's stuck on a planet of all kinds of evolved animals, not just ducks. The highlight is that Howard would give just about anything to eat meat...he'd just about kill for even an egg which makes him the real animal. Thought you guys would appreciate this.

• Like 2

As a comic book nerd, I just want everybody to understand what Howard The Duck was in the comics.

He was a perpetually angry, cigar smoking, hard drinking smart ass. An easy comparison would be Lewis Black.

You mean Lewis Beak, right?

I've been going back and listening to back episodes all week. Interesting to hear the evolution of the show. Started out at a 35-minute show. Jason's persona at first was of "This movie was so bad I'm ANGRY!" June's crazy theories didn't start until a few episodes in. A guest tells her that she's so funny when she tries to figure this ridiculous stuff out, and I think it just took off from there. I love Kristen Schaal. She's so sexy in a pretty unconventional way.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this