🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

This movie is 2 hours of star studded garbage. There's an elevator musical number by Lea Michele in a movie that is not a musical. I mean, if that's not enough to do this movie, I don't know what is.

I remember seeing Valentine's Day, and thought it was just boring. When I heard this got a Razzie nod, I wonder what made it worse. Anyone else can confirm it being Crazy Bad?

I could not remember if i've seen this movie tell I rewatched the trailer and now I am trying hard to forget it again. as it was painful chick flick movie is all I can really remember and it would never end Tell I hit the fast forward button.

tell me are all of these type's of movies made by the same studio same people or something. I liked Paris, je t'aime that one was good but I like any movie with Steve Buscemi in it. ever since they made paris I love you. they keep remaking these theme city movies.

So, is this a prequel or a sequel to "Valentine's Day"? When they get around to October, can we expect a film where Michael Myers hunts down a star-studded cast of romantic comedy stars? Holy shit, can you imagine that? That would be fantastic, if for no other reason than I'd really like to see Gary Marshall direct a "Halloween" movie...

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this