🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 227 — All Farted Out

Nerd Poker’s Brian Posehn stops by the studio on this week’s special B-B-B-BONUS Thursday episode of Comedy Bang Bang! Scott and Brian reminisce about the old Mr. Show days, break down Brian’s latest comedy album THE FARTIST track-by-track, and talk about Brian’s job writing Deadpool comics. Mall McCartney (or is it Paul McCartney?) sneaks his way in through the ever-open door to share some of his insider Beatles knowledge and attempt to give Brian and Scott hip new nicknames. We’ll be back with your regularly scheduled Bang Bang on Monday, don’t miss it!

I'd actually been wondering why Brian hasn't appeared in so long. Can't decide if I should listen to this or i4h first...

Great episode. I hope Rafflecast resumes soon and that Jon returns to do another bit based on a musical artist Scott clearly knows more about.

They used my catchphrase!

I got this name from a book, so I'm not 100% sure how it's pronounced, but I think you're right Scott.

• Like 2

Scott, I'm a monstrous mr Show fan, and I thought you were right about wycked sceptyr until posehn corrected you. Honest mistake even to a nerd of the show

• Like 2

Solid Ep, Daly has got to be the funniest man alive that most people have never heard of or even seen anywhere. I need him to break out

Jon Daly is like if someone on coke was being as funny as they thought they were.

• Like 9

This is fantastic. I feel like this is what Brian and Scott did for years in their mr show "office."

"MaaaaaaH wiiiiiffffe" - Scott

"We still doin that?" - Brian

• Like 7

I hope they can get Zach on board soon. I'd love to hear more from the Pepper Men.

• Like 2

I'm not caught up on Mad Men and if what Mall McCartney said is right, I'm gonna kick his ass. The King Of Spoilers man.

Amazing ep!

Although I'm still waiting on an in depth chat with Barry R (his music breaks no Barry-Rs).

oh my goodnies all these bonus episodes make me a happy manchild

Amazing ep!

Although I'm still waiting on an in depth chat with Barry R (his music breaks no Barry-Rs).

yeah!

It's been like a year since Barry R has been on CBB. Forget Lil Gary or Bob Ducca, bring back Barry R!!

I enjoyed the brief moment when Mall accidentally switched from a Liverpudlian accent to an Irish accent.

• Like 1

After listening to this episode I immediately listened to the Peppermen episode and the holiday spectacular episode. Jon Daly is addictive.

After listening to this episode I immediately listened to the Peppermen episode and the holiday spectacular episode. Jon Daly is addictive.

Go back and listen to Holiday 2011 as well, when you can! Dr. Frasier Bill Cosby Bukowski Boss!

Go back and listen to Holiday 2011 as well, when you can! Dr. Frasier Bill Cosby Bukowski Boss!

So sad we never got to hear from Ralph Malph Peri Gilpin. RIP

Loved the opening chat/riffing between Scott and Brian, and Daly's character was his usual insane awesomeness.

My only disappointment was that when Kevin & Bean were brought up, Scott didn't refer to them as shocking disc jockeys.

• Like 2

KB you can drive my toys!

• Like 4

The delivery of the Voldemort joke nearly made me wreck my car.

• Like 1

Ack! I just heard the first 30 seconds and Aukerman already ruined the episode by calling it "bonus" with only one b!!!

That's my new pet peeve! My other pet peeve is when people call Aziz Ansari "Aziz" as if he's their buddy or grandmother, even though they've never met him before. New no no.