🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 87 — Fake Laughing

I fake laughed my ideal laugh several times this episode. The sound o fthe little man's feet scrambling killed me, as did "Stop enjoying running!"

Mat Love wa sa great sport and gave them an out line haha.

Matt besser's "phone guy" voice is almost as funny as his "weird voiced guy in a crowd" voice.

This episode was GLORIOUS

I got an extra laugh at the pooping in the office scene because I am a temp, and I have ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION seen a memo in a ladies office restroom that is discouraging SMEARING SHIT ON THE WALLS. Once I even had to sit in on a company meeting about it. Until this point in my life I had had no idea that there were multiple grown women in the world who like to wipe feces on the walls in their offices.

Also, I have seen Seth Morris' genitals in person in an act he was doing a few years back and I wondered if that was something he did often. Good to know that it is.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!! GROWN WOMEN ARE SMEARING POOP ON WALLS IN OFFICES??? WHAT IS HAPPENING???!!!

Man, it's been like 3 straight months of great episodes. How the fuck do you keep delivering?

I LOVED Matthew Love's interruption at the beginning of a scene being worked in. Just great. Greatest example of "yes and."

I want an I4H marathon. 6 hours. Every fucking week.

The open was so cold, Ice Cube is going to have one of those weird Coors Light staring matches with it. Great episode.

Until this point in my life I had had no idea that there were multiple grown women in the world who like to wipe feces on the walls in their offices.

Of course there are, and it usually costs $50 extra if you want them to do it with a German accent.

Hint: I do.

Of course there are, and it usually costs $50 extra if you want them to do it with a German accent.

Hint: I do.

It's IMPOSSIBLE for someone to wipe something, feces or otherwise, with a German accent, or any other accent for that matter!

I have discovered you in your outrageous lie, what do you have to say for yourself?

Sign in to follow this