🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 87 — Fake Laughing

Maria Bamford, Mike Still, and Charlie Sanders have no time for introductions as they get right into it on this week’s improv4humans! They’ll practice their fake laughs, look for a new life in the middle of America, and take part in a boss swap. Plus, Matthew Love of Time Out New York asks them to share memorable stories of past Del Close Marathons. Be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon. You can also now get Matt Besser’s new comedy album “Woo Pig Sooie: Comedy for Atheists” at mattbesser.com and Dragoon’s new album “This Galaxy Is But A Nursery” at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

Unbelievably excited. I haven't heard last week's episode (waiting for it to be up on YouTube) but i4h has been KILLING. Keep up the hot streak!

When Maria said your father's last meal was a subway? I thought she/someone would have said no wonder he shit on himself.

"it's come to our attention that many of the employees on this floor have not been using the restrooms."

Collette - "Are you complimenting us? Because the janitorial services do not have to bother with the restrooms on our floor?"

Such a great episode. Bamford brings the heat.

Gemberling is a crazy person. I desperately want to see these babies shows.

*sigh, sigh, sigh, sigh*

*heavy breathing*

I quintuple that emotion: Maria Bamford was awesome! You'd never guess she doesn't come from an improv background.

If I got to improvise with Maria Bamford I would feel my life's existence had been validated.

• Like 1

everyone was fucking awesome.. maria was pure awesome need to have her back again! great episode!

I didn't think I could love Maria Bamford more than I already did, but here we are. Everyone else was on top form as well.

Bamford is getting a lot of praise, but we shouldn't overlook the considerable improv talents of Matthew Love.

• Like 7

Unbelievably excited. I haven't heard last week's episode (waiting for it to be up on YouTube) but i4h has been KILLING. Keep up the hot streak!

The episode is up!

• Like 1

i4h has been doing so well lately maybe Matt can afford new pre-ripped jeans with smaller rips!!!

• Like 1

i4h has been doing so well lately maybe Matt can afford new pre-ripped jeans with smaller rips!!!

I'd be willing to bet those are real rips in jeans that have seen some of the best improv this side of the universe.

Just started listening but I just had to drop in and say holy crap YES food enjoyment sounds are the absolute WORST!

This episode was GLORIOUS

I got an extra laugh at the pooping in the office scene because I am a temp, and I have ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION seen a memo in a ladies office restroom that is discouraging SMEARING SHIT ON THE WALLS. Once I even had to sit in on a company meeting about it. Until this point in my life I had had no idea that there were multiple grown women in the world who like to wipe feces on the walls in their offices.

Also, I have seen Seth Morris' genitals in person in an act he was doing a few years back and I wondered if that was something he did often. Good to know that it is.

• Like 1

I made orgasmic food enjoyment noises when I saw Maria Bamford in the episode title. And continuously throughout listening to the entire episode.

Ahh! I thought there was a ten day lapse! Thanks for pointing this out.

There is, counting from the live YouTube airing (IT'S BEEN...two weeks since that), not the podcast release (which comes anywhere from a day to a week after the live stream depending on the normal show schedule).

Sign in to follow this