🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Brett Arnold

Episode 111 — Live from LA / Mothers

We are back again with another fantastic live episode of Professor Blastoff, coming to you from the beautiful Largo Theatre in Los Angeles! Kyle and Tig do their best Sklar impressions, talk about their on-tour banging and sing some very memorable duets. The gang engage in some hilarious banter and eventually turn it over to Dr. Aaron Burrell and the very handsome Jon Dore to talk about Kyle's favorite topic....MOTHER! Jon confirms his mother's existence and conducts a brief interview with her before things spiral completely out of control. Will anybody properly Name That Punky? Listen and find out!

• Like 1

did somebody stick pot in their butt and fart?.......gold

Wanted to share this with you guys. I was listening to last week's episode in the car and my daughter heard the NAME THAT PUNKY part and started shouting PUNKY! So I started saying NAME....THAT....and she would finish. She won't stop doing it now, so I filmed it. Sorry the quality is so bad but it was a phone after we came in from the humidity.

• Like 5

I was the guy who tumped over. I actually dislocated my shoulder when I hit the ground. I was trying to side step an usher on my way to the restroom and I tripped over something.

Anyways, it was a hilarious episode!

• Like 2

I was the guy who tumped over. I actually dislocated my shoulder when I hit the ground. I was trying to side step an usher on my way to the restroom and I tripped over something.

Anyways, it was a hilarious episode!

Hesus! Are you doing alright now? Ignore what the doctors say, too much laughter can be hazardous to your health.

Jon sounds put off for a lot of this, haha poor guy.

You think so? I liked his energy. He took the bull by the horns. I also liked when he hung up on his mother.

Sign in to follow this