🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Bartlet4America

Omissions: "Demolition Man"

1) Why couldn't the "Scraps" take over the city?  If Wesley Snipes could defy the police without a gun and the Scraps had guns, couldn't they overthrow the government?

2) Sly Stallone goes from yelling angrily about his dead wife to being up for some fun sex with Sandra Bullock so quickly.  What the hell?

3) In the sex scene, the visions never show how Sandra Bullock is picturing Stallone.  Weird.

4) How could Slay Stallone get sent to prison at the beginning of the movie?  The police seem to believe that he blows up so much stuff as a cop that he would plant C4 in a building full of hostages just to kill one criminal.  That seems odd.

5) I think I figured out where Wesley Snipes got his character from.  I think he's doing a Rodney Dangerfield impression.  Seriously, go back and watch the way he conducts the meeting with his henchmen late in the movie.  He's always cracking jokes and stopping the meeting to do observational riffing.

How you are registering "omissions" for an episode that hasn't been released yet?

Dam I was going to ask you for lottery numbers.

You jumped the gun my friend. you got to wait tell the show goes live before you post.

• Like 2

1) The parole security safeword was "Teddy Bear"

2) This movie has a storied history with videogames. First, it was a horrible 3DO game featuring brief cinematics of Stallone giving words of encouragement:

Second, Sting's re-recording of "Demolition Man" has longevity. When the Guitar Hero series was at its peak and it had already previously used The Police's "Message in a Bottle," the logical next step was Sting's "Demolition Man."

Third and most importantly, the term "Murder Death Kill" was so influential to some moviegoers that there was a freaking videogame series called MDK. http://en.wikipedia....#Meaning_of_MDK

3) Demolition Man not only predicted the iPad, it predicted Google's driverless cars. Conclusion: we need a sequel to Demolition Man so we can ensure we will make additional technological breakthroughs in 15-20 years. And we need to do this before China closes the Demolition Man gap.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this