đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
Sign in to follow this  
Hayzie Bone

sorry

A lot of you were probably expecting a show this Tuesday, because we said we'd take seven weeks off and it's only been eight weeks. But we're sorry to report that Earwolf brass cancelled the record this weekend, so we had to push it to next Saturday.

Apparently Jeff Ulrich "saw how it went down in Egypt" and was worried Americans would revolt on Independence Day against "one-percenters like me and my friends," so he locked himself in the studio with his wife and his favorite kid. Far as we know he's still there, taking calls for a show he calls "Jeff Ulrich's American Dreamcast."

But hey: it looks like there are some cool Earwolf up-and-comers to hold you over until the alpha dogs get back, right? That thing about Marc Maron's cats, that looks good! And I guess the guy with the weird eye from Wayne's World 2 has a show now? I'd check that out! Anyway, we'll be back next week with a fun guest for sure.

• Like 1

I guess I’ll have to keep filling the void in the same way I do when my favorite American shows go on hiatus by looking to their U.K. counterparts for content.

The Reality SHOWE Showe is pretty good, there are funny segments like “Wha’s all dis den?” about Dragon’s Den. The only weird thing is there’s this pointless narrator who really dramatically sums up what you’ve just heard and then sets up what you’re literally about to hear. He’ll be like “Shawne has just aced a cracking send up of Dragon, Peter Jones. Will Heighs lose it like a wally, or play it brill?” And you’re like I know he’s play brill, that’s what he’s done every other time and he’ll probably shoot back a send up of his own. It seems unnecessary, but I guess it’s just a British thing.

• Like 4

Just make sure you're both all caught up on Big Brother and Bachelorette. Whodunnit is pretty fun too, if you want to try that out. I miss you guys because I only have like one real-life friend, so please just don't leave me. You can watch Big Brother at CBS.com, so you've got no excuse. Plus: racism scandal! Boy did you guys pick a good season to start watching.

Thank god for this post, I had my cyanide pill ready to take until I saw this. See Earwolf this show saves lives!!!!!!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this