🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Brett Arnold

Episode 7 — A Crazy Moment in Phishtory

P.S. It is so annoying when Scott says, "This is terrible," within seconds of hearing a song. Who can make an honest opinion within 5 seconds?

It's almost as if this is all just a big joke to him!

• Like 5

Harris,

Maybe it would have helped if you had explained to them that the section of Divided Sky you played was a musical palindrome. The opening part of the section is played backwards after the lyrics are sung. That is why it sounds so chaotic and hectic. I think that it would have prepared them a little more for what they heard.

I think that the best way about going about this is to listen to a few songs in full before the podcast. Then you can analyze what you listened to during the podcast. Another way would be to start a song and listen to the whole thing, but cut that segment from the podcast.

I can guarantee you that would not help.

• Like 1

The Choctaw was so fucking magnificent this episode. I meeeeeeeeeean, I love Harris, but I looooooooooooooooooooooooove Scott.

• Like 1

Chris Coroda is the third host of this podcast. And he ACED it!

• Like 1

I cannot take these callers, nor can I take these guests. Just awful. I see why Scott did not return on the next episode, I think this has run its course. I would like to hear more of Harris and Scott shooting the shit though, or another live episode.

I cannot take these callers, nor can I take these guests. Just awful. I see why Scott did not return on the next episode, I think this has run its course. I would like to hear more of Harris and Scott shooting the shit though, or another live episode.

Your wish be fulfilled soon.

• Like 1

This is one of my favorite episodes of a podcast ever. Just listened to it again, and nearly every moment of it delights the hell out of me.

Scott losing his patience with Phish talk and Harris getting on the wavelength of everybody who calls in was just too great.

Started getting really into Harris podcasts this week again and this one was phenomenal. As a non-Phish fan listening to Scott being a massive dick to the callers was perfect.