🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
CrustyDustReceptacle

Scott on Red Eye

I just watched Scott's appearance on Fox News' comedic (?) program Red Eye, and it's almost too great for words. He essentially takes down the entire show from the inside, and I'm not sure anyone else on the show even understood what he was doing.

Please everyone, seek it out.

He did an awesome job. He had the two people on the end dying the entire time.

Video is here: http://www.ifc.com/s...rman-on-red-eye

I almost pissed myself laughing at Scott's reaction to the guy's high pitched squeal at the very end of the interview.

I just watched Scott's appearance on Fox News' comedic (?) program Red Eye, and it's almost too great for words. He essentially takes down the entire show from the inside, and I'm not sure anyone else on the show even understood what he was doing.

Please everyone, seek it out.

Sorry bro, but Scott wasn't taking them down from the inside. He was doing a bit and they were all playing (and laughing) along. I know it's on Fox News, but Red Eye is not an evil republican propaganda hate fuel program. It's just surrounded by them.

Red Eye is just a comedy panel show with genuine funny people. The guy Scott was arguing with, in the Ninja Turtles t-shirt, was comedian Gavin McInnes, doing a character. TV's Andy Levy is always on the show, who you may have seen palling around with most of your favourite comedians on Twitter.

Sign in to follow this