🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

If there was ever a bad TV movie to ask How Did This Get Made?, it would be Sharknado. Featuring the immense acting talents of Ian "90210" Ziering and Tara "Gimme Another" Reid, this film features sharks, and tornadoes, but a sharknado???!!

It is so bad it's amazing. I humbly submit this movie for review on this excellent show.

To be honest I find intentional campy movies to be dull. Most of the fun is thinking "Holy crap someone actually thought this would be a good idea to make?" and of course the fact that it's a bad idea is why they made it. It seems like it defeats the purpose.

• Like 2

Oh. I put this in the other forum cause I figured they were going to talk about it for sure and it was important for non twitter people to see it so they could watch or record it before it goes away (maybe).

Yeah, I pretty much rule out any Syfy movie as being HDTGM material.

Oh. I put this in the other forum cause I figured they were going to talk about it for sure and it was important for non twitter people to see it so they could watch or record it before it goes away (maybe).

Sorry bruv. I just saw two Sharknado topics next to each other in the new content stream and merged them.

You were technically recommending it soooo... I think I can stand by my decision. Plus, Bad Movie Recommendations gets the most traffic so it will definitely be seen here!

Are we cool?

I actually do hope this is episode material. I know the movie was already starting off really far fetched, but there's so much they did to the production of this movie to make it excessively ridiculous (like constantly changing weather conditions, the fact that downtown LA, Beverly Hills, and Santa Monica are apparently within walking distance, etc.) and really pushes this movie over the edge.

Did anyone else catch Scott Aukerman on Kevin and Bean? They started talking about Sharknado and it was like listening to Comedy Bang! Bang! and HDTGM collide on one awesome radio broadcast.

Hah, this is an Asylum movie.

Sign in to follow this