🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 155 — Death By Nerf

The man of many voices, Carlos Alazraqui gets acquainted with the calming shores of Sklarbro Country! Carlos tells us how he organically fell into his role of Deputy Garcia on Reno 911!, gets into what makes him a huge bay area sports fan, gives us a little taste of what kind of voice-work he’s up to these days, and talks to us about playing El Chupacabra in the upcoming animated Disney film Planes. That’s not all, we call up Racist Vin Scully to hear what he thinks of the Dodger’s Yasiel Puig aka the Cuban missile. If you’re in San Diego, come see Randy & Jason perform stand-up at the American Comedy Company tonight and tomorrow (July 12th & 13th)! Get your tickets at www.americancomedyco.com There will be hugs and Hendersons galore!

No one in the NBA is just a kid who likes playing basketball, if that was the case, they would be happy playing pickup basketball on the weekend. The NBA is a business and I think people need to get off that "loyalty" B.S. when talking about Lebron/Cleveland. Was he never supposed to take advantage of free agency at all? He played there for the better part of a decade and brought them to the Finals, which is something that Cleveland's other favorite sons, Mark Price and Brad Doughterty, never did.

The name of Carlos's character in the "Planes" movies is "El Chupacabra" ... speaking on behalf of the Earwolf delegation, I must raise an objection.

• Like 2

The name of Carlos's character in the "Planes" movies is "El Chupacabra" ... speaking on behalf of the Earwolf delegation, I must raise an objection.

I thought of that too, and I was disappointed because I thought they could have called him Air Chupacabra and be nice to everyone.

That aside, I think Carlos is the single BEST GUEST EVER. Sports takes, funny stories, genuine, unassuming and just wonderful. Please have him back often!

So excited to hear Carlos on this episode! His scenes with Cedric Yarbrough were usually my favorites on "Reno 911." The guy is clearly quick-witted, smart, and super talented. I'm glad he's having so much success with voiceover work, but I enjoy seeing him too. Even in those insurance commercials. Also nice of him to make it rain. :)