🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
MoneyKenny

Trying to legally obtain season 2 of the TV shot

I'm Canadian! Help!

I can't buy episode 1 of season 2 from Amazon, Comcast, iTunes, etc. because it's not available to people outside of the States. I've even tried to look for it illegally because of this. No dice. Anyone having the same problem/know what to do?

I'm in the same situation. There's a good chance I'll be able to get an American iTunes card very soon, so I definitely will buy it, but for now, it will have to be illegally. It's strange that the free episode is on The Pirate Bay, but so far, episode 1 is not.

It's bizarre, it's not available illegally anywhere either (I am in the UK, I'll pay for it as soon as someone makes it available legally) I don't know why networks want to refuse international audiences the chance to give them money. I know there's a good explanation behind it, but I still can't get over how ridiculous region-blocking is in the age of the internet.

hey guys! CBB will start airing in Canada on the Comedy Network on July 26. They're showing all thirty episodes from season one and two. Not sure in what order. And I'm not sure if that will mean that right after, they'll be available on iTunes Canada, and then on DVD? But that's good news at least!

I think it has to do with trying to make deals with other countries to air it on TV before they release online or in other media. But now that Canada is taken care of, hopefully the UK won't be far behind?

• Like 4

I'm in Australia and had to jump through a few hoops to purchase a season pass from the US iTunes store, but it IS possible. I've never had to work so hard to spend money. Glad I did though!

Also very happy to hear that there will be a DVD. Easier to spread the good word to friends when you can just hand em a physical thing and yell WATCH THIS at them. Right in their face.

Sign in to follow this