🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Brett Arnold

Episode 137 — Gender Rolls

The hilarious Jerrod Carmichael stops by to count down the charts on this week's WHO CHARTED! Jerrod discusses Howard's influence on his summah, shares his controversial opinion on banana juxtaposition, and talks about how much fun he had touring with Daniel Tosh. The replay value of Yeezus is dissected before Kulap rattles off the Billboard Ringtone chart, during which Howard clues us in on his new policy regarding marijuana consumption. After attending to the movie chart, we really get to know Jerrod in a whisper-fueled and revealing round of Chart Darts.

Just started listening, and I am in love with that Van Halen remix already. A glorious start to my morning, that shall powah me thru the rest of my day.

The noise after listening to the 'dougie' line in the Blake Shelton song cracked me up for some reason. I'm not even sure who made it.

John Carter was on mars, and written about by Edgar Rice Burroughs, who also wrote Tarzan. John Carpenter had a movie called "Ghosts of Mars." So you were close, Howard.

• Like 1

Frosted Flakes jingle:

• Like 2

ummmmmmmmmm, I am a huge big time troll, and I am pretty sure I just loved

for the first time in my life. why is my donk hard? is there a bone in there? do people have a language

where people have a shared word for your donk? I will probably find all the answers on the next podcast.

Jerrod continuing to quietly sing "Blurred Lines" while Ku and Wie were bickering was the best part of my day so far. I also cannot help but sing along to that one.

His gorgeous rendition of the Frosted Flakes song was a very close second.

• Like 1

Wie was off the rails in the best kind of way today. Can't wait to find out on Tooch what that spray is.

Jerrod was great also.

This was a really fun one. Howard was on fire, and Jerod is always the perfect guest.

• Like 2

I have not listened yet, but I just wanted to say YAY! for Jerrod. His appearances on CBB have always been great.

• Like 1

The LGBT sushi bit kills me. Jerrod needs to be on more podcasts, he is pure joy.

• Like 1

John Carter was on mars, and written about by Edgar Rice Burroughs, who also wrote Tarzan. John Carpenter had a movie called "Ghosts of Mars." So you were close, Howard.

Not only that, but John Carter was originally called "John Carter of Mars", and the Carpenter movie is often called "John Carpenter's Ghosts of Mars", so those versions of the names are nearly identical.

Anyway, yeah, great episode!

• Like 3

Not gonna lie, I rewound the Frosted Flakes theme rendition like four times.

• Like 1

Hahaha same here.

I'm looking forward to Jerrod's comedic presence for many years to come. He is indeed a delight.

• Like 2

Fucking incredible. He has a great singing voice, too, for being off the cuff like that.

I don't know shit about modern country, and that dougie in Kentucky thing killed me.

Holy fuck he nailed that Frosted Flakes theme! I definitely heard that many times a decade ago.

Jerrod continuing to quietly sing "Blurred Lines" while Ku and Wie were bickering was the best part of my day so far. I also cannot help but sing along to that one.

How did I miss when this happened? Seems like a beautiful moment!

How did I miss when this happened? Seems like a beautiful moment!

I looked it up for you!

He is singing along at 27:00, derails a bit to question the validity of banging to Blurred Lines, then at 27:48 when the "Get up-a!" happens he can't help himself and continues to sing quietly til they turn the song off at 28:10.

It's a must listen really. I'm sure you didn't hear it because his voice is so beautiful it blended right in.