🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 34 — The Dark Planet

Am I tripping? New eps are up on Wednesday right? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaase tell me I don’t have to go through work today without a new episode of NP w BP & F!

• Like 3

We need the new episode - not for ourselves.. for Glinishmore!

Am I tripping? New eps are up on Wednesday right? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaase tell me I don’t have to go through work today without a new episode of NP w BP & F!

Agreed, I'm getting withdrawals

Where is the new episode you fucks!?

We need the new episode - not for ourselves.. for Glinishmore!

Nothing until 7/31-- https://twitter.com/earwolf/status/359460299507634176

This week of dead is air is brought to you by drenching cold sweats and those bugs under your skin!

• Like 1

Was it ever decided if or when they'd switch over to version 2? Is there some kind of poll we could vote in cause I am in favor of it. It seems like the games would flow better with a more comfortable system.

Nothing until 7/31-- https://twitter.com/...460299507634176

This week of dead is air is brought to you by drenching cold sweats and those bugs under your skin!

Darn it. Thanks for the update, though.

Was it ever decided if or when they'd switch over to version 2? Is there some kind of poll we could vote in cause I am in favor of it. It seems like the games would flow better with a more comfortable system.

If I remember correctly, Brian Posehn And Friends will be switching to 2nd edition, after the current adventure/campaign is finished.

Personally, I've never really understood why they decided to play 4th ed. when they've always played 2nd ed.

Darn it. Thanks for the update, though.

If I remember correctly, Brian Posehn And Friends will be switching to 2nd edition, after the current adventure/campaign is finished.

Personally, I've never really understood why they decided to play 4th ed. when they've always played 2nd ed.

I believe originally they had hoped to work some sort of sponsorship deal with Wizards that has now gone away.

Can't believe nobody asked if there was anything behind the paintings...

What paintings? ooohhhh those paintings, yea nothing odd to see here please continue down the hall. lol