🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 232 — LIVE from San Diego Comic-Con

Great episode. Pop Lockerman, Paul Rust and Andy Daly were hilarious as always... Although that one lady was pretty annoying. She kept saying "Noooo" or "Woo." It kind of brought me out of enjoying this ep as much as I could have. I hope she reads earwolf forums and sees her flaw, though if she did I'm sure she'd be on here defending herself saying, "THEY WERE LOVING IT! THEY WANTED IT! YOU WERENT THERE!" It reminds me of the I4H recent episode where instead of laughing the guy says "Oh no you didn't," all the time. Which happened to me at the movies while watching The Heat. A young man in the theater seated behind me couldn't help himself from saying "Oh snap!" or "Oh my god," every time he found something funny. Are the people who do this not getting the jokes, but seeing everyone laugh know that it should be funny, but since they aren't naturally laughing, and are embarrassed by their fake laugh, just shouting out words that people might say when something is funny? Should I maybe have saved this diatribe for my Xanga? Find out next time on!

• Like 3

I finally created an account here simply to say that I am making it my mission to get "ghost burgers" out there into the common vernacular. Great show!

• Like 1

On the positive side, I loved all of those normal audience members.

• Like 2

I went to my first comedy show in Denver to see the Sklars a couple of weeks ago. I always thought the 'drunk lady' in the crowd just talking was a cliche until the woman behind us would not shut up. Finally one of the openers had to call her on it. It was so weird, just to see someone have no understanding of how not a comedy performance, but the world works. I've seen people get drunk at plays, concerts, one man performances, and I've never seen anything like that (or what we hear on here). What happens to people?

Loved the episode! ALways great to hear Hot Dog drop by to tell us what's up! A note to Hot Dog: Sha-Na-Na's enemies are the Nylons. They have had many dance offs in grimy street alleyways.

Great episode. Pop Lockerman, Paul Rust and Andy Daly were hilarious as always... Although that one lady was pretty annoying. She kept saying "Noooo" or "Woo." It kind of brought me out of enjoying this ep as much as I could have. I hope she reads earwolf forums and sees her flaw, though if she did I'm sure she'd be on here defending herself saying, "THEY WERE LOVING IT! THEY WANTED IT! YOU WERENT THERE!" It reminds me of the I4H recent episode where instead of laughing the guy says "Oh no you didn't," all the time. Which happened to me at the movies while watching The Heat. A young man in the theater seated behind me couldn't help himself from saying "Oh snap!" or "Oh my god," every time he found something funny. Are the people who do this not getting the jokes, but seeing everyone laugh know that it should be funny, but since they aren't naturally laughing, and are embarrassed by their fake laugh, just shouting out words that people might say when something is funny? Should I maybe have saved this diatribe for my Xanga? Find out next time on!

that sounds hilarious, i gotta hear it. which episode?

it's so sad that they forgot about Chris Noth in Cast Away -- but i guess they do have a point, he hasn't really done any good work.

It would be kind of neat if the CBB tv show had a super drunk, high, 6 foot, ten year old mentally handi-cap child in the audience, and scott never ever acknowledges or addresses them the whole show. You will just occasionally see a silent tear run down his cheek whenever his punchlines are drowned out, and then eventually the kid takes scott's job and is accredited for the success of the show since the audience laughter seems to always coincide with the kid's violent outbursts. Or Scott tries to gain control of the situation by asking the kid if he wants to host the show, and then everyone loves him and the kid sleeps with Kulap, on stage.

"MY WIIIIIFFFEEE!!"

It would be kind of neat if the CBB tv show had a super drunk, high, 6 foot, ten year old mentally handi-cap child in the audience, and scott never ever acknowledges or addresses them the whole show. You will just occasionally see a silent tear run down his cheek whenever his punchlines are drowned out, and then eventually the kid takes scott's job and is accredited for the success of the show since the audience laughter seems to always coincide with the kid's violent outbursts. Or Scott tries to gain control of the situation by asking the kid if he wants to host the show, and then everyone loves him and the kid sleeps with Kulap, on stage.

is this the plot to the new episode of wheelchair girl?

• Like 1

is this the plot to the new episode of wheelchair girl?

HOLY SHIT. the wheel-quel.

To be completely honest, I was so happy to hear that Hot Dog was ok-- after his believed-to-be-fatal self-defenestration-- that the drunk loud garbage monster was the smallest of bothers.

Is there anyone out there who can use some sort of audio engineering to analyse the signals and recreate a video of Hot Dog dancing? Because I NEED TO SEE THAT!

Here, have a gif from a video clip I shot! I wish I captured his dance at the end of the WYR theme song with the mic drop :(

tumblr_inline_mq7ap1w22Z1qz4rgp.gif

• Like 12

Here, have a gif from a video clip I shot! I wish I captured his dance at the end of the WYR theme song with the mic drop :(

hahahaha fantastic, i'm glad someone was able to film it.

Did you not read the part where I said analyse the audio signals? Cameras are a sucker's game, everyone knows that.

Just kidding, that is fucking awesome, thanks!

• Like 1

I checked the comments just to see if anybody else had something to say about the "woo" lady and YIKES! I'm glad it wasn't just me.

At least her crowd behavior was better than Sha Na Na's, when they stabbed that guy at Altamont.

PS, I really wish I could have been at that live show for the return of "What's Up Hot Dog?" and a doo-wop sting response. I seriously might have teared up... that's insane, right? Always glad to hear Paul and Andy on here.

So, is this show canon? Because if so, it now appears that two people have survived the treacherous 1 story window fall. Hot Dog must've been pretending to be dead to avoid paying more ransoms for his son.

• Like 2

All poops are food ghosts. When I flush the toilet I can hear the food ghost saying "oooOOOOoo" and in that moment I become inexorably connected with my own mortality. The air is suddenly cold, and I am so alone.

Sign in to follow this