🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Brett Arnold

Episode 137.5 — 07/19/13 TWO CHARTED 76

The guest-fueled episodes continue as comic book artist David Mack returns to the studio to chat with Howie and KuKu on this week’s TWO CHARTED! David answers all the hard hitting questions, like what his favorite historical document is, and shares his excitement for this year's San Diego Comic Con, which is happening right now! Howard details the week that was, which includes a Netflix recommendation as well as an explanation of the contents of the mysterious spray present on this week's Who Charted prime. On her chart, Kulap counts down the top five people she'd like to thank for their part in making her upcoming documentary a reality. Check out the new aforementioned David Mack print here.

I loved the previous Mack appearance. Hope more comic guests get booked soon. Saving this for my drive to work...

If we must hear David Mack again, why can't it be kept to Who Charted prime? I long for a return of traditional Twooch, just KuKu, WieWie, and an engineer. Don't understand why guests keep popping up in these episodes.

• Like 2

"You shouldn't be touching the new generation of chicks"

-- Kulap, Episode 76, 27:45

Twooch quote of the year

• Like 1

Kulap has appeared on the cover of a comic book. Howie's been sporting a samurai top-knot lately. This Mack fellow incorporates Japanese-style imagery into his work. I think we all know what needs to happen, right?

The best thing about Two Charted has always been the intimate dynamic between Howard, Kulap and whomever is manning the boards. I miss that! Agreed that additional guests are best kept to Who Charted, and I've been slightly disappointed every time I've heard someone else sitting in. Lock the doors!

I love the show no matter who's on it. I could just listen to a loop of Kuku and Wiewie saying "NUMBAH ONE!" over and over for at least an hour.

Everyone needs to relax and enjoy summah.

I love the show no matter who's on it. I could just listen to a loop of Kuku and Wiewie saying "NUMBAH ONE!" over and over for at least an hour.

Everyone needs to relax and enjoy summah.

I agree. I have really been enjoying the guests on Two Charted. It seems like guests are now a regular part of the Friday shows, which will be cool.

Maybe I need to tap into this "whatever happens, happens" summah vibe. That's not me at all! But apparently others are happy with anything, so, you know, that's okay. Crankiness has its virtues, I say.

Maybe I need to tap into this "whatever happens, happens" summah vibe. That's not me at all! But apparently others are happy with anything, so, you know, that's okay. Crankiness has its virtues, I say.

I'm not happy with just "anything" - I happen to like the guests on the Friday shows.

The best thing about Two Charted has always been the intimate dynamic between Howard, Kulap and whomever is manning the boards. I miss that! Agreed that additional guests are best kept to Who Charted, and I've been slightly disappointed every time I've heard someone else sitting in. Lock the doors!

Agree. It's not that the guests aren't good, just that we already get that every week, and Tooch usually has a unique vibe. That said, I still enjoyed this episode a lot, and they've managed to keep that Tooch vibe pretty well intact the last two weeks.

• Like 1

No worries guys, just mixing it up a bit. This next Tooch will be for the purists.

• Like 2