🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
inactiveuser501

The Hand That Rocks The Cradle (1992)

I am still angered that there is no traction on this film. I don't know of a single moment where anything sane was happening. Each Character could have 30 minutes devoted to them. Asthma Inhalers, Greenhouse Murders, Mentally Challenged Ernie Hudson, there is all of it.

• Like 2

This was a good movie! But looking back on it there were a lot of crazy moments, the craziest being when the DeMornay(sp?) was breast feeding the other woman's baby. Also, there is a creepy gynecologist in this movie, guys.

• Like 2

I was actually ashamed that it took me a while to realize that the gynecologist molested Annabella Sciorra. I honestly did not notice that he took off the glove.

This really is a movie that I would watch over and over again because of the insanity in it. Just how easily Rebecca DeMornay becomes the nanny for these people is crazy. And don't get me started on Julianne Moore's character.

• Like 1

"When your baby feeds, its from my breasts" as delivered by Rebecca DeMornay will always be one of the creepiest lines in cinematic history.

• Like 2

I dont know, its a pretty nutty movie. The above line not withstanding, theres also Ernie Hudson's character which is, (at least to me) very iffy in terms of political correctness.

Doesnt Julianne Moore also get killed by some kind Rube Goldberg mechanism involving a greenhouse as well?

• Like 1

I posted about this movie on Twitter but I’ll do it again here. This movie was shot in Seattle and is total trashy fun. It would be a good fit for HDTGM’s Seattle stop on their tour! The previous posts do a good job of describing it, so I’ll just provide a link to the trailer, which unfortunately does not show how trashy it truly is. 

• Like 1

Between this and that fucking awful movie she did with Antonio Banderas I really feel like this podcast is missing out on some Rebecca DeMornay gems.

• Like 1

Love this movie. The ending is silly as fuck, but it's a pretty solid thriller otherwise.

Sign in to follow this