🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 233 — Royal Watching

Today’s episode of Comedy Bang Bang will delight fans of both Mr. Show and the Royal family! Bob Odenkirk treats listeners to some special news that’s sure to please anyone who loves Mr. Show. Joining Bob is Byron Denniston, a Royal watcher from across the pond. He’ll educate us on all the happenings in the Royal family, share Princess Kate Middleton’s exclusive list of baby names, and address some of the rumors Bob has heard concerning the Royals.

Two Andy Daly appearances in a week? AND Bob Odenkirk? You just refuse to let Improv4Humans become my favorite podcast, don't you CBB?

• Like 1

whats up hotdog... this is such a treat! my two favorites.. choctaw sparing no expense haha great great ep

i wont comment on the smurfing though..home_new2.jpg

• Like 4

I am so exited to see the Mr. Show Experience at Festival Supreme in October!!

Well this was a nice thing to have on a day the media in this country is going fucking insane.

Nevermind i found it. Just search odenkirk on ticketmaster. But tickets are not on sale until Wed for the chicago show.

This episode nearly reached the level of comedy.

"Americarn Carmic Strips."

• Like 2

Kate Middleton is in labor right now, having her baby the same day as the release of this podcast.

Coincidence? I think NOT!

• Like 4

Harry Potterrrrrrr

Harry Potter?

Like Harry Potter?

Harry Potter!

• Like 3

Someone must like me up there. First the return of Hot Dog and now a new Andy Daly character? Fantastic.

Hmmm... I see the three shows that are not Portland on the Ticketmaster site. Anyone know the dealio?

I say, that Robert Odenkirk is quite the aggressive fellow vis a vis his questioning style. Didn't know if I was at a Rugby match or listening to one of your American podcasts, right wot?

I am outraged by the myopic attention span of the show. As if the royal baby is the center of the universe. The whole thing reminds me of the opening theme of the Teletubbies where that baby is portrayed as the sun and the center of the solar system. You cannot hypnotize me, sun-baby.

My issues with babies are well documented and highly publicized as the result of a debilitating babysitting accident I suffered in my teens so I now always remain seated at all times. However, I would be very interested in this "royal baby" considering that I am the top toddler pageant talent scout in the world and I see enormous potential to sway the judges opinions if the baby already has a royal title. I like to think of myself as a "baby whisperer", or kind of like a "baby talker", and also very insincere and super sarcastic, but babies understand this tone of voice, and they know where my pain comes from and that is why they call it "baby talk".

Whenever I interact with babies I hear voices very similar to the "Look Whose Talking" movies and it is usually

quite delightful and watchable like that popular movie franchise, but every now and then a baby will talk to

me like Tony Danza from the "Baby Talk" sitcom based on the "Look Whose Talking" movies, and I just start to feel

like, this baby is not funny and is not going to make me laugh, and the whole concept of a talking baby starts to

get real old, real fast. and also, Justin Beiber always sings about babies which is also a baby joke.....and then me and Beiber start a movei franchise called three men and a baby, and then we mix our crazy womanizing lifestyle with the comedy of all the women who cannot cope with their new lives as single moms, and then the credits roll on a freeze frame of a baby underwater swimming after a dollar bill.

• Like 1

It's a boy! Man, I hope it's Beetle Bailey the First!

• Like 1

Suuuuuper disappointed that Scott didn't steer the conversation towards Byron Denniston's planned suicide.

• Like 4

Suuuuuper disappointed that Scott didn't steer the conversation towards Byron Denniston's planned suicide.

Or, failing that, some connection between Byron's dark wizardry and Chip Gardner's Satanic cult.

The whole development of the conversation/ interview between Scott & Bob and Byron was really great (explaining the American "funny papers" was my favorite part), and I had no idea where it was going.

• Like 1

I can't express what a joy this episode was. Daly is absolutely genius here--how he manages to stay so quick on his feet while completely committing to each characters' distinct mannerisms and ways of speaking is beyond amazing. But Odenkirk nearly stole the show here with his enthusiasm. His past appearances have been pretty low key, but he seemed really jazzed here.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this