🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 30 — More Barbecue Sauce

Sean and Hayes recap an exhausting weekend at Comic-Con, then talk about the scary show Whodunnit and why it's so scary. They get into another smear job from the producers of Big Brother, then KATE SPENCER rolls in to talk about VH1 shows and which Shark Tank panelist would make the best relationship partner.

Man, I'm so glad you guys are back. It just improves the quality of my Tuesdays.

Are you going to cover "Ink Master" in the future? That show is so weird, but almost nobody talks about it. They have to tattoo actual people! As a challenge! In the first episode! And call them 'human canvases', which is just gross.

I usually come to Reality Show Show for some great gags and fun reality show coverage but it's always icing on the cake when Hayes and Sean offer up their unfiltered opinions on politics and society. The whole time I was thinking "this is totally twisted... but I love it"

• Like 2

If you guys ever find any downtime between Big Brother episodes, you should do yourselves a favor and watch a few episodes of Canadian Dragon's Den. It's like a goofier, bizarro Shark Tank and seems to focus more on the Dragon's hi-jinks with the entrepreneurs than the deal being made. It's great seeing Robert act like a top dog, knowing he's fated to become a cowering, neutered pup in Cuban's presence.

If you need a bit more convincing:

qUk8416.jpg

This person built a motorcycle hearse. Without prompting, Kevin climbs inside the coffin, then, one by one, the other Dragons fill it with money, close it and carry him away. It's so good. And look at how happy Robert is, poor guy doesn't know that fun's about to end.

I thought Whodunnit was based on Clueless, but I might have gotten my facts wrong.

• Like 4

You know, I was really disappointed in the lack of Challenge related bits and associated dialogue this week. I know there are other reality shows and some of them might even be interesting to watch, which is so great for them, but The Challenge is what we've all been waiting for since the last Challenge. It's like our Hunger Games. And when the Hunger Games happen you don't see anyone ignoring them do you? No, they line people up and force them to watch. Since we can't do that in our society, it stands to reason that reality show journalists such as yourselves have a responsibility to inform the masses of this week's Challenge highlights.

I'm just a simple man with simple pleasures, one of which is hearing people talk about The Challenge after having already watched the episode they are talking about. Is that too much to ask?

• Like 1

Judd the stud's southern accent sounds really phony to me. It doesn't sound like a normal southern accent, and it doesn't sound like an Appalachian accent either. I'm convinced he is either faking it or possibly has a speech impediment.

You know, I was really disappointed in the lack of Challenge related bits and associated dialogue this week. I know there are other reality shows and some of them might even be interesting to watch, which is so great for them, but The Challenge is what we've all been waiting for since the last Challenge. It's like our Hunger Games. And when the Hunger Games happen you don't see anyone ignoring them do you? No, they line people up and force them to watch. Since we can't do that in our society, it stands to reason that reality show journalists such as yourselves have a responsibility to inform the masses of this week's Challenge highlights.

I'm just a simple man with simple pleasures, one of which is hearing people talk about The Challenge after having already watched the episode they are talking about. Is that too much to ask?

What's Hunger Games?

• Like 2

It's worth noting that Helen isn't the only one wearing Jud the Stud's bear shirt. I've seen McCrae and at least one or two of the others in the house wearing it too.

Okay, maybe that wasn't worth noting.

backdoor jeremy, backdoor jeremy, backdoor jeremy. they said it 203 times, and by the end of the show, his gf Kaitlin was crying and actually thought something crazy was going to happen....even crazier than every cast member exclusively saving the word backdoor for this poor guy jeremy, and never using that word ever again in any other scenario. The show should have totally talked about that.

..and how about America choosing the MVP in the first two weeks, and then misunderstanding the vote in the 3rd week, and voting their favourite players to be nominees for eviction. hahahahha. THATS LIKE POLITICS IN AMERICA!!!

I am live tweeting this: what is the name of the host of Big Brother? the show has been on for 15 seasons, and this poor woman

has not developed a personality at all. I think she kind of made her mind up about the show in the first season, and mentally checked out which is understandable, but its the 15th season already. She could just write some impromptu comments into her

overtly scripted presence and make it look almost human. its almost like she has created barriers between herself and the show, and is uncomfortable about the show becoming too intertwined with her "real" life. Does she even comb her hair. I am not one to critique women's hair and make-up but she does not give a shit.

uh oh, Aryan is the HOH. I am sure she can handle this amount of unchecked power and will resist becoming a real dictator. oh my fiucking god, I am so lonely.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this