🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 67.5 — Minisode 67.5

That's exactly the picture that I found, but I do remember seeing them in the Sears Christmas catalog. I can't imagine "Fat Fuck With a Cowboy Hat" was a big seller.

I think it's just a leftover Uncle Elmer figure from the old WWF toy line from around that time. :D

I love that not only do those figures exist, but that someone has them all in a nice display case with other Stallone figures on different shelves.

That's exactly the picture that I found, but I do remember seeing them in the Sears Christmas catalog. I can't imagine "Fat Fuck With a Cowboy Hat" was a big seller.

It's actually "Dr. Fat Fuck with a Cowboy Hat," you have to look really deep into the credits.

I think it's just a leftover Uncle Elmer figure from the old WWF toy line from around that time. :D

Weren't the WWF figures from around that time made of solid rubber though? I'm pretty sure you could bludgeon someone to death with a King Kong Bundy.

First: AMAZING find on the action figures! How did THOSE get made?

Second, you can't call for a moratorium on Stallone movies. It goes against all that a podcast like HDTGM represents, by golly! That's like taking a hiatus from breathing! WHich is hard to do in more than 30 second intervals.

First: AMAZING find on the action figures! How did THOSE get made?

Second, you can't call for a moratorium on Stallone movies. It goes against all that a podcast like HDTGM represents, by golly! That's like taking a hiatus from breathing! WHich is hard to do in more than 30 second intervals.

I guess we can't really call for a moratorium when "Rocky IV" is still out there. I mean, I know how THAT got made (it was obviously the greatest screenplay ever written), but it marks possibly the biggest departure for the character from his humble beginnings. He went from just trying to go the distance to single-handedly ending the Cold War, which Stallone actually did TWICE in 1985. Also, pleasure bot...

• Like 1

I guess we can't really call for a moratorium when "Rocky IV" is still out there. I mean, I know how THAT got made (it was obviously the greatest screenplay ever written), but it marks possibly the biggest departure for the character from his humble beginnings. He went from just trying to go the distance to single-handedly ending the Cold War, which Stallone actually did TWICE in 1985. Also, pleasure bot...

I think that was actually what helped end the Cold war; Russia got really nervous that the U.S, was going to send Stallone over to get things done.