🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
ABainesKicker

Episode 35?

Did i Miss something???? Did the PBAF take a break this week????? I'm missing my Nerd Poker!!!!!

Ok.....i feel better now.......ummmmmmmmm....

I need to know what aristocratic necromancer creep is up to (and what this dead air is brought to me by) about 11 hours ago.

Rats, just read Brian's tweet. No Episode 35 until 7/31. Blaine will have a LOT of dead air to sponsor.

Hehe.....would Sark do that? :-) Or maybe Brain....I mean Amarth push them to it? :-)

Yes, definitely, to both.

YOU BASTARDS!!! YOU GIVE US A TASTE OF THE GOOD LIFE AND THEN YOU JUST RIP IT ALL AWAY!

Okay, okay. Call down Kevin. It's just one week. You just need to go one week without...

OH GOD!! THE SPIDERS! THEY'RE CRAWLING ALL OVER ME!

• Like 2

This week's worth of dead air is brought to you by withdrawal symptoms! Shivering, screaming, moaning, curling up in a ball...withdrawal symptoms! C'mon, baby, I need the good stuff. *shiver*

• Like 1

Cue Cinderella's "You Don't Know What You've Got Til It's Gone".

All hail Nerd Poker Dungeon's & Dragon's with Brian Posehn and Friends!

Remember it with the mnemonic: Never Poke DaD with Big Penises and Fried chicken legs.

Wait ...THIS AND 'Harmontown'?...I'm smelling a conspiracy. What's the melting point of Brian Posehn?

• Like 1

Cue Cinderella's "You Don't Know What You've Got Til It's Gone".

All hail Nerd Poker Dungeon's & Dragon's with Brian Posehn and Friends!

Remember it with the mnemonic: Never Poke DaD with Big Penises and Fried chicken legs.

I think Brian should ban you for referencing Cinderella in anyway related to him.

Wait ...THIS AND 'Harmontown'?...I'm smelling a conspiracy. What's the melting point of Brian Posehn?

they're secretly recording the crossover

I think Brian should ban you for referencing Cinderella in anyway related to him.

You'd prefer Ral Donner?

have none of you participated in a d&d campaign the entire way through? scheduling problems where not enough players are present is an inevitability. trust that the gang will be back soon with a new episode and more hijinks. bpaf, keep up the great show!

I've never finished a campaign. Scheduling always got in the way and then we'd have to start over with new people. Frustrating.