🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
NickArnold

Not only do we have the best hosts, I think we're the best fans.

I'm pretty sure we'd win the Hungry Games easily. I mean who's gonna stop us the fans of Yo Is This Racist? Yeah right.

• Like 2

I second that motion. However, I do feel like the fans of How Did This Get Made would pull some crazy shit on us. I mean, Jason Mantzoukas, let alone his juggalo-like following would be difficult to beat because of their sheer craziness. Imagine Rafi from The League but an army of them...

Although, I'm pretty sure only one person can compete in the Hunger Games per District... Who would compete on behalf of the Reality SHOW Show?

Actually, the idea of an Earwolf Hunger Games - presumably put on for the amusement of Scott Aukerman - does sound pretty awesome... If one of the hosts of each show had to fight to the death... I could see that being ratings gold. We should seriously shop that around to the networks and see if any of them bites. We could call it Deathcast or something.

• Like 1

I'm sorry Hayes/Sean, I can't be a part of the Reality Show Show team - I am a Gelmaniac at heart

• Like 1

Heck yeah. I'm ready to fight. I'll finally have a use for these bulging biceps and chiseled six pack abs

• Like 3

Andy Kneis, presumably, based on your picture, you're a small child who owns a much smaller Chevy Astro Van (or Ford Aerostar, it's hard to tell), which makes me think that you might not be the best one to fight to the death. In fact, letting you fight would at the very least be reckless endangerment if not straight up manslaughter.

• Like 2

Andy Kneis, presumably, based on your picture, you're a small child who owns a much smaller Chevy Astro Van (or Ford Aerostar, it's hard to tell), which makes me think that you might not be the best one to fight to the death. In fact, letting you fight would at the very least be reckless endangerment if not straight up manslaughter.

Good observation, but actually my picture helps me confuse my enemies. When I show up to a fight and I'm a fully grown, handsome adult with an impressive physique and a normal sized Chevy Astro Van, they go like "whaaaat" and I beat them up easily.

• Like 4

Hey, anyone successful enough to have a normal-sized Chevy Astro Van must be doing something right.

Dude, I know. I'm stuck with a shitty Audi... I'd trade that for an Astro Van any day. A guy can dream though, right?

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this