🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
TTarrier

An idea for a segment

I know for a while there was a segment that talked about past games and funny stories that happened. This seems to have been abandoned. I know Sark has mentioned a few times that he likes to do a recap of all of the things the group missed by making a decision different than what he was anticipating. Given that we are 35 episodes into this podcast, it might be cool to go back to past events within this game and talk about what Sark had planned that the group missed out on. Thoughts?

I feel like it may require me to relisten to old episodes, the payoff vs time I am unsure of. I can't tell if this is a good idea or not (for me). However I do miss blunder past retrospects, and would definitely like them back or replaced with something. You guys should have either a bard or a Patton on your team for sweet songs. If your quest recursions do appear again please stop giving me space jam flashbacks with that song.

Edit: I think what I meant to say is I think a new segment is a good idea, but I don't have any good ideas to contribute to the thread.

My only problem with this idea is that knowing too much about what could've happened in the past might potentially give away some of the mystery happening in the present? Like they might've had major revelations had they made different decisions. I'd rather wait til this campaign is over to find out all the alternate things that could've happened.

• Like 1