🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 157 — Dirty Talking Droopy Dog

Nerdy lady energy alert! The lovely and hilarious Aisha Tyler returns to the calming shores of Sklarbro Country! Aisha tells us what it’s like working on so many shows like The Talk & Whose Line Is It Anyway, shares a story of epic humiliation from her book “Self-Inflicted Wounds,” and breaks her rule of trying out new bits before getting onstage. Then after a very special segment, Aisha joins us as Jerry Jones preps us on the upcoming NFL season. People of Seattle, if you’re listening to this the day it drops come check out Randy & Jason perform stand-up tonight (Friday, July 26th) and tomorrow (Saturday, July 27th) at Parlor Live in Bellevue, Washington! Get tickets at www.parlorlive.com

Thanks for reading the letter about fellow podcaster Ryan Davis on the podcast this week. I too am a huge fan of Giantbomb and was greatly affected by Ryan's passing and appreciated your comments on how close you can feel to something/someone that you might not have a large interaction with and about the things that help us get through things in our life and have a great impact. You guys are fantastic and I love getting to listen to two podcasts with you each week.

I enjoyed the acknowledgement that the Sklars kinda dropped the ball with Nunez.

Sign in to follow this