🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
neilly

FDR: American Badass! (2012)

Ok, so I don't know if this has been suggested yet (because frankly, the search engine thing doesn't really seem to work); but, this movie is looney bins. Barry Bostwick as FDR a werewolf hunting', cussin and a swearin' overall balls-to-the-wall mercenary of not only werwolves that either look like they came from the set of Teen Wolf Too; or Wookies from Star Wars Episode 3 (or is it 2??), but a mercenary of the female flesh. I don't know what to say, how did they get all of these B/C-list actors to get in this movie??? I feel like it's a bunch of controlled alcoholics reciting lines from Jay-Z songs and thinking it's funny to swear like the kiddies do. It is as if Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter and Half Baked got stoned and fucked and this came out. Oh yeah, did I mention that Kevin Sorbo (the poor man's Jon Hamm) is a stoney Lincoln??

Man oh man.

Kevin Sorbo (the poor man's Jon Hamm)

He doesn't know it, but for nearly twenty years, he's been the poor man's Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson! "Hercules: The Thracian Wars" opens at a theater near you in July 2014!

He doesn't know it, but for nearly twenty years, he's been the poor man's Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson! "Hercules: The Thracian Wars" opens at a theater near you in July 2014!

Wait, holy shit! He's ALREADY been the poor man's Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson BEFORE he was the poor man's Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson! "Walking Tall: The Payback", still polluting the $5 bins at your local Wal Mart!

I don't know what to say, how did they get all of these B/C-list actors to get in this movie???

I feel like that question answers itself.

• Like 2

Also featuring Ahmed Best as a butler who rants against racist stereotypes. Oh yeah, that's right.Jar Jar Binks ranting against the portrayal of racist stereotypes.

• Like 1

"FDR: American Badass" is a slapstick comedy that has the 32nd President of the United States riding a 'wheelchair of death' to stop the world from werewolves who carry the polio virus, including werewolf versions of Hitler, Mussolini, and Emperor Hirohito. The film, directed by Garrett Brawith and written by Ross Patterson, stars Barry Bostwick, Lin Shaye, Kevin Sorbo, William Mapother, and Paul-Ben Victor."

I came across this movie one night when Netflix suggested that I may like it, I found myself screaming the entire time at the plot, the shitty special effects, disregard for anything PC and a cast which had me wondering "How did this get made and how did that get the well respected actor." Plus Kevin Sorbo plays a stoner President Lincoln who can fly, so.....best film ever!

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpfxXyI_YJk

Sign in to follow this