🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 235 — Concert Buddies

Damn no BBBBBonus episode this week? The past month has really spoiled me. I've just been set on 2 episodes a week, I need me some CBB

Okay I'm going to bite.

What's the deal with wheelchair girl?

• Like 1

Okay I'm going to bite.

everyone's talking about wheelchair girl, it's a hit show. what's so hard to understand?

• Like 1

Okay I'm going to bite.

My best guess is that somebody can't get enough attention on their own blog and through the strength of their own writing, and fancies themself a "comedian", so they hijack forum posts. Supplemental guess: somebody who cut their teeth on Adult Swim cartoons and think being "random" is an acceptable fallback when you can't actually be witty.

It's not quite trolling, but the standard "don't feed the troll" rules still apply. Ignore it and it will go away.

Anyone interested in the greatness of wheelchair girl should listen to the Fogelnest Files episode with (I think) Julieanne Smolinski.

There is more than meets the eye! Don't rush to judgment.

• Like 1

wheelchair girl is a nice absurd gift we receive every time a new episode drops. my favorite line was from a week or so ago "arm trapped in canyon (saws off legs)", i appreciate someone making some good ol fashioned weird comedy, even if they are advertising it using the CBB forums.

• Like 1

Well then Rod you'll need to start your own wheelchair girl forum cause they are one off topic post away from being banned.

I don't do off topic nonsense outside of the off topic forums

::swings ban hammer wildly::

• Like 3

There is more than meets the eye! Don't rush to judgment.

Your posts in these forums are generally pretty awesome, and we seem to agree on most stuff, Justin -- I'll check that out for sure, and keep an open mind.

But I'm definitely in the "on-topic" camp, especially when you consider how what happens if everyone starts riffing like that. I've got a 80,000 word unpublished novel that I think is pretty funny, but I'm not going to start dropping it in here in chunks.

Well then Rod you'll need to start your own wheelchair girl forum cause they are one off topic post away from being banned.

I don't do off topic nonsense outside of the off topic forums

::swings ban hammer wildly::

:( this saddens me ms shannon

• Like 1

Anyone interested in the greatness of wheelchair girl should listen to the Fogelnest Files episode with (I think) Julieanne Smolinski.

I vaguely remember hearing about that, but then I couldn't really remember what other than the idea that people's reactions are strange if you post on a forum as "wheelchair girl" and I couldn't find any other details, so I wondered if there was something I was missing.

who is wheelchair girl? what is wheelchair girl? can only I see her? are we all wheelchair girl? Is it a mischievous smile or a slow motion high five? a butt model? a child's smile in the rain but the sun is shining at the same time and setting with a double rainbow? but we all shine on like the moon and the stars and the sun. Yeah, we all shine on, C'mom and on and on and on and My heart will go on... Near...

Far...

Wherever you are

I believe that the heart does go on

Once more...

You open the door

And you're here in my heart

And my heart will go on and on

and just like Titanic, we all fall in love with hot rich people and we feel on top of the world. THE END.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this