🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 31 — Surprise Surprise

...for some reason I thought this post would be on another page.

it wasn't.

@Toby Keith Sweat - I wonder how TJ is going to feel about that. I think he's okay with failure as long as you give it a "good effort." So did you give quitting a good effort? I suppose that's the real question. If you did, then quitting quitting is probably alright. As long as you did your honest best and gave it the old college try.

You know, I went into this full fledged, I really wanted to give it my all on quitting quitting.

But, if I'm being honest, it was a lot harder than I thought. I just couldn't do it.

I guess you could say that I quit quitting quitting.

• Like 3

You guys... this isn't the first time Hayes and Sean have lied to us. I went to the Earwolf store to stock up on a few dozen "Andrew Ti-Shirts" (as advertised on this week's episode) for Christmas, and there was no sign of them anywhere.

Not to mention the mysteriously absent Shark Tank tanks. I've checked so many times and they're never there! I wouldn't complain, but I just can't come up with a better way to conveniently let the public know I make savvy investments and remedy my shoulder's sickly pallor. These things are practically translucent.

• Like 1

...I just thought about this. I listen to Comedy Bang Bang, How Did This Get Made, and Sklarbro Country in addition to The Reality SHOW Show (and that doesn't even include non-Earwolf shows like Jordan Jesse Go! and Stop Podcasting Yourself) except I don't comment in their forums. Is that weird?

Even better question, should I start posting about The Challenge in a forum devoted to the Diane Rehm Show, Fresh Air, or another beloved public radio show?

• Like 1

Even better question, should I start posting about The Challenge in a forum devoted to the Diane Rehm Show, Fresh Air, or another beloved public radio show?

I don't know if that's an yes/no or an either/or, but the answer is fuck yes.

On a side note, Diane Rehm is still alive?

• Like 1

I have it on good authority that the Planet Money crew are all pretty hardcore The Challenge shippers. Chana Joffe-Walt is particularly dedicated to "Team CTiem" and even has her own set of wigs to match the ones worn on the show.

• Like 1

This forum would have a lot more comments if Hayes (who looks more like a "Hunter") and Sean (who looks more like a "dummy") gave a flying fuck about us. One comment a piece? I think TJ Lavin would have a few choice words to say to them about their level of commitment to their message boarding duties.

• Like 2

They care.... They're just busy, that's all. Just cause daddy is never around and doesn't like your posts doesn't mean he doesn't love you.... Right guys?

This forum would have a lot more comments if Hayes (who looks more like a "Hunter") and Sean (who looks more like a "dummy") gave a flying fuck about us. One comment a piece? I think TJ Lavin would have a few choice words to say to them about their level of commitment to their message boarding duties.

Amen, sister! Tell the patriarchy that we mean business! I'm burning my bra right now!

...I apologize in advance if you're offended that I turned your comment, which I actually agree with, into a feminist condemnation of the patriarchy and then proceeding to mock it sarcastically.

I don't know if that's an yes/no or an either/or, but the answer is fuck yes.

On a side note, Diane Rehm is still alive?

Yes. And her voice is as raspy as ever.

...yes I do know it's raspy because she has spasmodic dysphonia.

I have it on good authority that the Planet Money crew are all pretty hardcore The Challenge shippers. Chana Joffe-Walt is particularly dedicated to "Team CTiem" and even has her own set of wigs to match the ones worn on the show.

...are you insinuating that Chana Joffe-Walt (who used to work for KUOW and KPLU, Seattle's NPR stations KUOW MEMBERS REPRESENT!) is such a major fan of The Challenge that she got sympathy cancer for Diem? If so, that's how we do it in Seattle ("when I say two - oh you say ...nah you know the rest" -Macklemore - The Town) because this city lives and dies for The Challenge... and music festivals, we really do seem to love music festivals.

...yes, I realize that cancer is very serious and I am unbelievably sorry for insinuating that someone got cancer to sympathize with another cancer survivor and I agree that I ought to be shot for making light of such a serious ailment. Also, I agree that Thrift Shop is overplayed and no, it isn't the best Macklemore song and I am also confused as to why it became so popular. Also, Seattle IS way better than Portland and anyone who says otherwise can fuck off and take their ridiculous fixed-gear bike with them.

• Like 1

Am I being accused of being Hayes? Or am I just being a narcissist?

• Like 1

Call me Nintendo cause this is the 64th reply in this topic, also I think its still 1996.

I hope you guys are proud of us now.

Sean and Hayes are right!! I have been way too lax in my forum posting ever since my work Internet blocked my access to Earwolf! Well, no more! I'm going into work today and DEMANDING that they unblock Earwolf or I am out of there!!

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this plan. I've got a great feeling about this.

• Like 2

Sean and Hayes are right!! I have been way too lax in my forum posting ever since my work Internet blocked my access to Earwolf! Well, no more! I'm going into work today and DEMANDING that they unblock Earwolf or I am out of there!!

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this plan. I've got a great feeling about this.

Way to fight the patriarchy girlfriend!

Sign in to follow this