🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 31 — Surprise Surprise

Hayes and Sean reveal the real reason for their nine-week hiatus and tell their stories as jurors for the George Zimmerman trial. Then it's onto Big Brother with a discussion of Howard's nature analogies and Elissa's nasty attitude because of her perfect face. The guys express their surprise that Knight is a homophobe on The Challenge and leak TJ Lavin's list of People He's Not Feeling. Then it's NOAH GARFINKEL in the studio to educate Hayes and Sean about cable news and the classic Tony Danza show Teach.

It seems like Howard gets his ideas from the classic film "A Bug's Life", a tale of the traditional Grasshopper/Ant conflict.

• Like 3

wow looks like my earwolf podcast rankings shifted a little after that ending

1 - Gelmania

2 - Seth Godin's Startup School

3 - The Reality Show Show

• Like 7

wow looks like my earwolf podcast rankings shifted a little after that ending

1 - Gelmania

2 - Seth Godin's Startup School

3 - The Reality Show Show

How dare you sir, dropping our intrepid hosts to third place after they gave you a wonderful shout out on air!!!

Even though the Reality Show Show threads might not always officially get to "HOT" status, in my mind, every single one so far has been pretty darn hot. Lots of red hot posts on this forum in my opinion.

• Like 1

fuckin' hot status.

when I was in jury duty for that one high profile court case that was all the rage when that dude did that thing, that one time, about 4 years ago. with that girl.

I would just sit there and try to match the pitch of the airconditioning unit with a slight hum... WHen i could get my hum to match the air conditioner it would resonate and make this really cool sound in my brain. Still don't even really know what that case was about.

by the way you guys seen vibes?

• Like 1

Okay, really, six? What the fuck Hayes? There's Andy Kneis, Burdrulz, Erika Thompson, BroccoliRob, Asteck, Toby Keith Sweat, Jerkface, TheNarnold, Picklefucker, Hunter, and probably a bunch more that I'm forgetting. That's like 11 right there...

On a lighter note, great coverage of The Challenge! TJ Lavin would be proud. Seriously.

• Like 3

I heard TJ Lavin had mixed feelings about Brokeback Mountain.

I listened to the last 2 episodes last night, so I'm sorry for not commenting until now. But you guys know I'm primarily an Eardropper, so that doesn't leave me with a lot of time for other, lesser podcasts.

Big Brother: I don't quite understand what Elissa's issue even was with the way Amanda was dressed. I thought it was a religious thing initially, but then it was a two-pieces-aren't-cute thing, a not-sexy-enough thing, and possibly a you're-fat thing. She's a psycho with a dustmop, right guys? Right? Guys?

Whodunnit?: Someone in their twenties is named Ulysses.

The Bachelorette: Zak! Come back! This is wack!

Reality Show Show: Sean, where are your glasses? I never realized how unintelligent you look until now. Will Hayes ever find love with Dominque Moceanu? She kind of looks like Jamie Lynn Sigler, so maybe he could go that way instead.

The message boards: Hotter than a qt on vacay

• Like 2

I'm so glad we all pulled together to get this done. What other fans actually listen it their hosts?!?!? I'm calling you out How Did This Get Made Fans!

Uh-oh. I've been specifically telling people not to listen to trSs so it keeps feeling like "my little secret"... is that bad?

Since these forums are heating up, I'm gonna take the opportunity to get a little more real and way less polite. I was in a class with that Elisha guy and he sent me a nice message asking if I wanted to be friends. Then, when I asked if he wanted to grab a drink, he never replied! What the fuck man. Maybe that's just a thing they do things at Emerson, but he definitely made the list of people I'm not feeling.

• Like 2

Doing my due diligence to make this a HOT POST.

I need more Bachelorette coverage because this season is a mess.

• Like 1

this ep was HOT

• Like 1

This is a crazy hot topic.

Not like that store, though. This is more like Spencer's Gifts, with all those sweet ass blacklight posters.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this